My First

UnderDogX

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is DAMN...they're all great, but that Panthers one is beyond cool. Excellent work.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

These are all freakin' great!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

2 words: those are tight.... ok so i got excited and used more than 2 words, they are still cool

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Sorry about these guys...I've been extrememly busy and these kinda got shifted down...I've got a few Ideas for a Canucks, Avs, and Hurricanes but they are a little out of reach skill wise for me at the moment but I'm getting there soon...I do however have a Cowboys one if anyone is interested...trust me though...as soon as the Thanksgiving holiday passes I'm going back to these with a vengance!!

With this one I know its expected to have a cowboy hat or whatever but I'm from TX and have been born and bred a Cowboys fan and I hate the actual boots, cowboy hat and spurs idea so I went a little conservative! Hope you like!

LilCowboy.png

CIDesignSig.png

After seeing that Cowboys one, I think you've opened up a new can of worms - you're going to have to make a Bruiser Buddy for every team in the NHL, NFL, NBA and MLB. :P

Can't wait to see what you're going to come up with next. My personal fav is the Lightning, that just looks cool.

Others I'm looking forward to seeing...

Toronto - a round blue Leaf or one based on Carlton the Polar Bear (their mascot)

Ottawa - based on the Roman dude in their logo, or Spartacat the mascot?

Los Angeles - Lots of potential here.

San Jose - This is my #1 that I'm looking forward to seeing.

stoneraizersig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys...as promised I've been working furiously on these things....I've still got a few on the drawing board as my brain is flooded with ideas....its just a bit much putting it all on paper and into life like I want so I'm not being hasty with these...but anyway here is Lil Av...Let me know what you think! Next on the way is the Canucks which I'll be paying a little tribute to the old school and then will be the Blue Jackets which will hopefully incorporate the complete essence of the team!

LilAv.png

as always...C+ (the not so well liked :D) C appreciated!

CIDesignSig.png

Underdog, just trying to ask a favor. Could you make an animation one like the Twix and Duce ones?

You know with Lil' Lightning. Not to be a bother.

Sorry for buggin ya,

Coltz

PS Im likin little av, hes pretty darn cool.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Oh man, Lil Av is brilliant! LMAO!!!

You're sitting on a gold mine, I'd get in touch with a novelty manufacturer and sell this idea to them. I can seriously see these things as little $10 plush things that kids would love, heck I'd collect all of these little buggers.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Archived