San Jose Sharks alternate

kroma

The Sharks joined the league in 1992 with a new revolution that would change the sport's world; they chose teal as their main uniform color. Like it or not, many teams used this color after them, and left it behind. Still, the Sharks stuck with that color. Personnally, i'm not a big fan of teal, but i have to admit, when properly use, it can make an interesting look. With that in mind, i've deceided to do a concept for an alternate unis for the Sharks, cause i think that the one they have now looks like a practice shirt! Plus, even tough i love their logo, i searched the web, just fir fun, to see if any other logo would do for them, and i've found one. It's a rugby team wich i did'nt found the name, but i think that their shark looked sharp!! What do you guys think?!?

SJSalte.jpg3

C+C please

Nice job and very create logo and different colors, WOW!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Salut Kroma,

Beau travail. Moi je trouve ca bien fait. Le logo est très beau quoique je pense que la bordure blanche autour est peut-etre trop épaisse... Mais a part ca, très dynamique...

Job well done. The logo is great althought I personnaly think that the white border around the logo might be too thick... Other than that, really dynamic..

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

That is a sharp-looking shark. Did you have to recolour it at all?

Overall, I like it, but I'm not crazy about Tahoma/Verdana as a number font. The only team I know of that ever used that font was the Memphis Maniax of the XFL; it didn't look great there either. I'd say stick with the number font the Sharks are currently using.

The curving of the nameplate looks bit off as well, but IIRC you're using Paint for these, so that's forgiveable. ^_^

Archived