Boston Bruins Alternate Jersey Concept

uniguy22

I went with the first logo in Bruins history for the alt because I feel it's a great way of honouring their past. I kept the same design as the road and home unis with the exception of adding a lace collar. I chose to make the jersey yellow because I feel it looks very good with the brown. This was done in paint and thanks to Roger Clemente for the awesome template. C & C please.

bruinsalt.png

Much better with the brown rather than the brown/black. You could even make the brown a little darker and not lose anything, because it does look a little light. And for the sake of uniformity, are you planning on making the "B" on the shoulder patches brown as well? They stand out a little now, as do the black outlines on the numbers.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

And for the sake of uniformity, are you planning on making the "B" on the shoulder patches brown as well? They stand out a little now, as do the black outlines on the numbers.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. I like that brown one a lot. Other than the bit of black that maybe should be changed to brown, it looks good.

teamsnew2.png

Aside from the fact this jersey/logo combination has been done several times before, I would rather see the old logo and numbers made black instead. Black & yellow are the Bruins colors and have been for years. I don't see them going back to brown anytime soon.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived