KC Chiefs Helmet Prototype

Chiefster2000

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great site. Doesn't this guy look like the 1960's version of Joker from the Batman TV series after a night of hard drinking in some tough bars?

LABuccaneers26.GIF

Wait a minute, I've been looking for that logo all over the web.

That's the insignia of the Los Angeles Buccaneers, an NFL traveling team that played only one season (1926).

Great site. Doesn't this guy look like the 1960's version of Joker from the Batman TV series after a night of hard drinking in some tough bars?

LABuccaneers26.GIF

He almost looks like he could be the grandfather of Bucco Bruce, with the knife in his teeth and all.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Great site.  Doesn't this guy look like the 1960's version of Joker from the Batman TV series after a night of hard drinking in some tough bars?

LABuccaneers26.GIF

He almost looks like he could be the grandfather of Bucco Bruce, with the knife in his teeth and all.

She almost looks like she could be the grandmother of Bucco Bruce, with the knife in her teeth and all.

09qy.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Great site.  Doesn't this guy look like the 1960's version of Joker from the Batman TV series after a night of hard drinking in some tough bars?

LABuccaneers26.GIF

She almost looks like she could be the grandmother of Bucco Bruce, with the knife in her teeth and all.

09qy.gif

If that is a "she", it is one tough looking "she". You could be right, though. :wacko:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

LABuccaneers26.GIF

09qy.gif

If that is a "she", it is one tough looking "she". You could be right, though. :wacko:

Tough old women are out there:

18ux.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

LABuccaneers26.GIF

09qy.gif

Tough old women are out there:

18ux.jpg

My God...why do you have that picture?? lol

I believe it was either Lamar or Steadman who drew it out and then it was refined by somebody and turned into the logo and decal. A slight difference from what were to happen today. Also, did you just quote yourself?

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I believe it was either Lamar or Steadman who drew it out and then it was refined by somebody and turned into the logo and decal. A slight difference from what were to happen today. Also, did you just quote yourself?

Yes I did LOL, I felt it was necessary since we got sidetracked on that old woman.

So does anyone know who made the Chiefs or Dallas Texans logo.

Guess you didn't read the whole thread yet, eh?

See Chiefster2000 Posted: Wednesday, November 9th, 2005 - 21:44:39

I THINK he is desperately trying to find out who refined the logo after it was draw by Lamar or Steadman. Am I right, Chiefster?

So does anyone know who made the Chiefs or Dallas Texans logo.

Guess you didn't read the whole thread yet, eh?

See Chiefster2000 Posted: Wednesday, November 9th, 2005 - 21:44:39

I THINK he is desperately trying to find out who refined the logo after it was draw by Lamar or Steadman. Am I right, Chiefster?

Yes you are right.

Archived