San Jose Sharks Logo

dustyb58

Not bad but their current is ok :D

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

The logo has potential. As eqtmgr said, it looks like a house league logo. The one-color logo, well except for the puck, doesn't strike me as a professional league logo. It is a solid logo, but it needs more, possibly more black or grey. the jersey's kind of along the same lines. It needs more colors. The Sharks aren't one of those teams I consider who could pull of jerseys just using 2 colors. Add s'more stripes on the jersey and socks, and you might be in business.

Little bit of a note on logo design.

In North American culture (and in many cultures around the world), the direction of down and to the right is associated with failure, with decline. This is a big reason you will very rarely see a logo prominently oriented in such a way.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

In North American culture (and in many cultures around the world), the direction of down and to the right is associated with failure, with decline. This is a big reason you will very rarely see a logo prominently oriented in such a way.

And why the NHL changed their direction on the shield.

About the logo, it's a good idea. It just needs something more to it. The jersey needs some more, too. Right now it looks very plain. So good idea on the logo, and good execution, I just think it's lacking some excitement, or whatever word you want to use there.

teamsnew2.png

I' nerver relised that until right know!

untitled-6.jpg

NEEDS MORE BLACK, about the direction of the script, could the shark be diving into deeper waters? Just trying to help out in the reasoning, anyway it wouldn't be such a "house league" jersey if it had more black and maybe some silver and a darker teal. Overall, I like the idea, just a few minor changes.

Where as "back and to the left, back and to the left" can make a great conspiracy theory movie.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Like the revisions!

The 2nd set works better for me, with the colored fin. The uncolored fin looks more to me like a sail, and you need the "SHARKS" lettering to clue the viewer in.

My only remaining comment on the jerseys is to do something about the white yoke on a white jersey. Going as far as to have a teal border around an area that is the same color as the body of the jersey looks redundant here, and a little contrived like some of the Nike piping on college football jerseys. Your black sleeves would look fine extended a little farther up the arms, and the shoulders could stay white, without the yoke border.

But that little complaint aside, these look very nice.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

That explains the Capitals...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived