NHL 3rd jersey project

troy_3223

stl3.jpg

If you're making the "S" and the hockey stick look like a treble clef--then you sould use 5 lines not 6 to rperesent the music staff.

I caught that right away and it really bugs me when something so simple and easy to check if you're not sure gets messed up. (Hey I'm a musician)

And as pointed out--it is more than a little reminiscent of the Pens' jersey.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Nashville Predators crest is GENIUS! (boy, have I ever used that word to much lately!)

The BLues jersey is pretty cool with the treble clef/S, but as Stampman pointed out, the staff should be 5 lines, not 6.

Detroit: Pretty cool idea

Thanks for all the input so far. I've started making a few of the changes, and I'm shocked that people actually liked the Detroit alternate. I have to admit it's been growing on me. This is the last batch. For the Devils, I figured if the Rangers can base an alternate on Mike Richter's mask, surely they could base one off of Martin Brodeur's. And I know some of you will not appreciate adding black to Toronto's scheme, even for an alt, but I tried with silver, and it didn't have the same effect. So here goes.

nj3.jpg

pit3.jpg

tor3.jpg

mtl3.jpg

Thanks again for all the input, positive and negative. It's all been helpful. And it will all help make my next project even better, whenever I get around to figuring out what that will be.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Thanks for all the input so far. I've started making a few of the changes, and I'm shocked that people actually liked the Detroit alternate. I have to admit it's been growing on me. This is the last batch. For the Devils, I figured if the Rangers can base an alternate on Mike Richter's mask, surely they could base one off of Martin Brodeur's. And I know some of you will not appreciate adding black to Toronto's scheme, even for an alt, but I tried with silver, and it didn't have the same effect. So here goes.

nj3.jpg

pit3.jpg

tor3.jpg

mtl3.jpg

Thanks again for all the input, positive and negative. It's all been helpful. And it will all help make my next project even better, whenever I get around to figuring out what that will be.

Devils- I like what's going on here. Not big on the flames, but they're fitting for a team called the Devils.

Pittsburgh- I'm enjoying the return of blue. I don't like the font, however. OTher than that, it's pretty decent.

Toronto- Not big on the black. Toronto should just be blue and white. The logo's a bit bland, too. Try putting something to go along with just a plan maple leaf. Whether it be just putting "Toronto Maple Leafs" or whatever.

Montreal- Pretty solid. No complaints.

the tampa jersey is great, but i happen to have liked their third jersey from a few years back, the one i that had the rain and water screen printed onto the jersey...u can see it on this page, click the 1996-97 season nhl uniform history

I thought that was a great jersey, except the lightning on the sleeves was a bit much. It would be nice if they brought it back but changed the sleeves to blue with a simple striping pattern.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Archived