jacksonville jaguars concept

steiny_ramone

Honestly, aside from the jersey design itself, the biggest issue you'd have is the helmet logo you chose. The reason the Jags couldn't use it is it's similarity to the Jaguar motor vehicle logo. I believe Jaguar filed a lawsuit with the franchise over the logo, could be wrong.

:blink:  :wacko:

Okay, do yourself a favor and read the new guidelines. No responses can be expressed with only emoticons. It's not helpful and it's immature.

Anyway, I like that logo being on the helmet (even though they probably can't use it), but the numbers could use some work. I think if you really worked at it you could make something out of this. Maybe use the numbers they have now and mess around with the jersey design you used.

:blink:  :wacko:

Okay, do yourself a favor and read the new guidelines. No responses can be expressed with only emoticons. It's not helpful and it's immature.

Anyway, I like that logo being on the helmet (even though they probably can't use it), but the numbers could use some work. I think if you really worked at it you could make something out of this. Maybe use the numbers they have now and mess around with the jersey design you used.

Darn it, you said what I was gonna say.

Anyway, I like the execution of the concept, but MHraven was right the numbera are a little crazy, and the helmet does look funny. But I'll give you credit for doing this on MS Paint, and to the fact that you are a fairly new poster.

I think there's way too much gonig on in these. You have the Broncos side spikes with the different colored sleeves. I'd say pick one of those and go with it. I honestly think the helmet should be black. Maybe try to add in some teal, and limit all of the gold you're having. Gold should really only be a trim color in my book.

I love this, especially for an MSPaint concept, bt it could easily be so much better. I think there's simply too much going on with the Bronco's spikes AND off-colored sleeves AND drop-shadowed numbers.

I'd be inclined to change the drop shadow on the numbers to an outline. (I also like the current Jags font better than what you have here) and think about losing the off-colored sleeves. Also try and get some teal in there so it doesn't look too saints-ish.

Could be better.

My biggest gripes are along the lines of what the others have said.

1. TOO BUSY. You've crammed contrast-color sleeves, Broncos' striping, drop shadow numbers all into one concept. It's just too much.

2. NUMBERS. Impact could work, but not as you've used it. Drop shadowing on numbers usually doesn't extend upward from the number. And shadows that are lighter than the color it is shadowing (like black numbers with white shadows) looks wrong - shadows are usually darker.

3. COLORS. I don't like teal, but a little teal will make this much better. Old gold and black are Saints' colors. If it's athletic gold and black, well that's the Steelers. As obnoxious as teal can be, a little bit can make this stand out as a Jaguars' concept.

4. LOGO. Better than the cat head by itself, but I don't see it working out without a huge lawsuit.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived