Super bowl

goalieboy82

Just a little word of advice (and I'm not trying to be hostile here at all), but we have Tank Stumpers every day which is enough trivia... we'll let this one slide, but this is technically a logo board, and while off topic stuff pops up frequently, I'd suggest that most newcomers keep a low profile for the first little while, just to get a feel for what's acceptable and what isn't. And if you ever have an urge to ask about logo sites, templates for creating logos and jerseys, graphics programs to use when creating jerseys, rumours regarding upcoming jerseys, etc, please use the search feature. You should be able to find plenty in regards to your topic, especially if you broaden the time your search spans.

This concludes Newbies 101, please make sure to leave your textbooks at the door on your way out.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The first TEAM to win the Super Bowl after the merger was the Baltimore Colts.  The question does not say first AFL team.

Sy, you do a nice job of politely policing the board.  Perhaps for a small fee Chris could appoint you parliamentarian.  :)

Oh, and what was the purpose of setting this up as a poll (especially when the technically correct answer wasn't an option)?  Will the NFL change the results if a different team gets the most votes.  :D  :D  :D

what a mess this thread is! off-topic, and the question on the outside is different from the one on the inside... baffling. No wonder no one got it right. No one knows what the question is. And Chiefs is spelled just like that... Chiefs. Sorry, this whole thing just irritated me as much as it confused me.

Archived