How long can the Colts go undefeated?

jrh31584

When do the Colts lose?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Super Bowl...DA BEARS!

bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Laugh all you want. You're prolly a Vikings fan. <_<:D

Eh, not really. I'm a neutral, mostly. There are certain teams I hate, though the Bears aren't one of those.

I just know that the Bears, in the words of a Chicago-native, Bear-fan friend, are "ultra-stinky." (She's a loon, but so right in this case.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Super Bowl...DA BEARS!

Eh, not really. I'm a neutral, mostly. There are certain teams I hate, though the Bears aren't one of those.

I just know that the Bears, in the words of a Chicago-native, Bear-fan friend, are "ultra-stinky." (She's a loon, but so right in this case.)

Well, I'll concede that the offense is...erm, problematic. But the defense is stout, allowing an NFL best 11.9 ppg and 253.7 ypg.

If they can continue to get a solid ground attack (NFL 5th best 135.3 ypg) out of Thomas Jones/Ced Benson/Adrian Peterson, they're a dangerous team.

You don't have to look far for an example of a Super Bowl champion built on a dominant defense, a strong running game and a conservative passing game. (Any Ravens fans in the house?)

The troubling statistic for the Bears is their turnovers -- 22 give-aways compared to 20 take-aways. They can win only w/ a ball control strategy, which is fatally undermined by fumbles and interceptions. If they get a grip on the ball, they can beat anyone.

Super Bowl...DA BEARS!

I thought you were into Bears.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived