Nick's NFL Photo Scavenger Hunt

Nick 1733

Okay, I figure I'll do this for fun once a day.

Here are the rules; the first person to find an image gets 1 point, the first person to get all 5 gets 10 points, and at the end of the week the person with the most points get's a spiffy sig image to sport.

Here's the first set:

1. Steve Young (Buccaneers Uniform)

2. Robert Brooks (Broncos Uniform)

3. Andre Rison (Colts Uniform)

4. Trent Green (Chargers Uniform)

5. Brian Griese (Dolphins Uniform)

g03nfl.jpg

90245669.jpg

17568059_5937594.jpg

000815brook.jpg

p1281657dt.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I got one, how about Doug Flutie in every uniform he's played in.

Two groups of five

NCAA Boston College Eagles

USFL New Jersey Generals

NFL Chicago Bears

NFL New England Patriots #1

CFL British Columbia Lions

CFL Calgary Stampeders

CFL Toronto Argonauts

NFL Buffalo Bills

NFL San Diego Chargers

NFL New England Patriots #2

Pending Nick's approval of course...

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I got one, how about Doug Flutie in every uniform he's played in.

Two groups of five

USFL New Jersey Generals

NFL Chicago Bears

CFL Calgary Stampeders

CFL Toronto Argonauts

NFL Buffalo Bills

NFL San Diego Chargers

Pending Nick's approval of course...

Hey, that's fine, adds more fun to the game.

Why not try Andre Rison too. I don't feel like looking up all his teams, I just know the NFL ones, so if you want, go for it.

(Indianapolis Colts, Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders) For a bonus, find a picture of him in the 1994 Falcons throwback uniform.

Why not try Andre Rison too. I don't feel like looking up all his teams, I just know the NFL ones, so if you want, go for it.

(Indianapolis Colts, Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders) For a bonus, find a picture of him in the 1994 Falcons throwback uniform.

Rison,Andre1.jpg

rison_andre.jpg

rison-20903.jpg

supercopy.jpg

andre_rison.gif

12339.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

BONUS - ARGONAUTS!

Rison225x246.jpg

1013.jpg

Is this one 1994?

I couldn't find a Jaguars photo but maybe I get half a point for the jersey?

rison%202.jpg

spacer.png

CFL Calgary Stampeders

CFL Toronto Argonauts

NFL Buffalo Bills

NFL San Diego Chargers

p1_flutie.jpg

981018_FLUTIE2.JPG

minicamp-doug-flutie-8214072.jpg

grey_flutie.jpg

95jogo135.jpg

spacer.png

BONUS - ARGONAUTS!

Rison225x246.jpg

1013.jpg

Is this one 1994?

I couldn't find a Jaguars photo but maybe I get half a point for the jersey?

rison%202.jpg

Actually, I don't know if that's from 1994, but the bouns was for one of him in their throwback uni's from '94 (Red Helmets)

Also:

5845170201.jpg

IGNORE POST

spacer.png

USFL New Jersey Generals

NFL Chicago Bears

So after these, what is my point total?

flutie01_lg-01.jpg

flutie3.jpg

flutie_60735.jpg

dougflutie.gif

1953.jpg

1932.jpg

spacer.png

I got a new game with baseball.(Forgot this was for NFL but lets try it) Try to find pics of Jose Canseco with the teams he played for. :D

Here's the list

Oakland A’s

Texas Rangers

Boston Red Sox

Toronto Blue Jays

Tampa Bay Devil Rays

New York Yankees

Anaheim Angels

Chicago White Sox

Have fun!

maxmarketingsmalllogocopy2-1-1.jpg

Archived