Blatant rip off

Geoff

I noticed this when catching up on the Indoor football happeneings I missed during Marching season.

http://www.centexbarracudas.com/

Theirs:

31.jpeg

My beloved Pensacola Barracudas (RIP):

PensacolaBarracudas.GIF

PensacolaBarracudas3.GIF

The biggest difference?

The CenTex Barracuda is fumbling the ball! :D

Both flippers, man. Both flippers. Ball control.

Well before we start ripping on the Centex owner shouldn't we wait to see if they DID in fact get permission. I mean maybe they bought the rights or something.

If they didn't it is pretty lame, but people are innocent until proven GUILTY, not the other way around right? Wait for a response from the president

THEN we can rip them to shreads.

Well before we start ripping on the Centex owner shouldn't we wait to see if they DID in fact get permission. I mean maybe they bought the rights or something.

If they didn't it is pretty lame, but people are innocent until proven GUILTY, not the other way around right? Wait for a response from the president

THEN we can rip them to shreads.

Lets see....the af2 is going to sell the rights to this logo to a team in a competing league it would prefer to crush...riiiiiight <_<

Quite frankly, when you consider sports at this level, its most likely the owners stole the logo.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yeah, I emailed the team president.

So did I:

Dear Chad,

When I come to attend one of your team's games, is it okay if I just go ahead and wear my Pensacola Barracudas shirt instead of buying one of your team's?  I mean after all, its pretty much the same logo, right?  Please let me know if it's okay.

any response?

Dunno. Haven't checked that e-mail account since sending it. If I get one, I'll let you know.

No response yet.

I wonder why... :rolleyes:

nav-logo.png

• 1 month later...

The HERNANDO EAGLES logo is from NCAA Football Create-A-Team. I made a team with that logo, of course I used much better colors... :P

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived