Houston NHL concept

dgnmrwrw

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note, I really hope this new arena financing deal goes through. I want to see the Pens play in Pittsburgh. I actually grew up a Pens fan, as I was 10-11 years old when they were winning their Cups and we (of course) did not yet have the Canes here. The first professional hockey game I ever saw was Pens vs. Rangers, and I even got to see Lemieux score on a beautiful give-and-go. So I'm crossing my fingers.

Back on topic, I think this concept is just about finished. I have a few small changes to make, but the finals will all be posted soon. Once again, thanks to eveyone for the comments and suggestions.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

On a side note, I really hope this new arena financing deal goes through. I want to see the Pens play in Pittsburgh. I actually grew up a Pens fan, as I was 10-11 years old when they were winning their Cups and we (of course) did not yet have the Canes here. The first professional hockey game I ever saw was Pens vs. Rangers, and I even got to see Lemieux score on a beautiful give-and-go. So I'm crossing my fingers.

Back on topic, I think this concept is just about finished. I have a few small changes to make, but the finals will all be posted soon. Once again, thanks to eveyone for the comments and suggestions.

Hey, we have similar life stories. :hockeysmiley:

I grew up a Pens fan before moving to Florida and falling in love with the Bolts. My first hockey game was a Pens game too. (Against Ottawa at the Igloo.)

Oh I really like the colors, great contrast! Im not sold on the striping design but dont take that personally, Im a traditionlist and sometimes the new age striping designs just throw me for a loop. Great colors though! If you could use those same colors in a more traditional design it would truely rock! nice job.

Archived