Just a concept

BuddyLane

Okay, I used the UNLV Rebel logo and the Patriotic hat from another logo. I was trying to find an Uncle Sam logo and couldn't. For some reason, this idea came to mind. I know I'm going to get hammered for putting this together, I am not taking credit for any art work. I just want to see what you guys might think of a logo like this being used.

By the way, I SUCK AT DRAWING PEOPLE. I confess.

UncleSam.jpg

Bengalssuck.jpg

Cool.Not bad at all.

(dance):boogie: 500th Post/Member Title! :boogie:(dance)

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

QUOTE (ColtzFan101 @ Friday, December 16th, 2005 - 09:31:30)

Cool.Not bad at all.

500th Post/Member Title!   

Congrats on being a post whore.

Come on, joshuamings, that's not necessary. If some one likes what I put together, I would like to hear it. If some one doesn't, I want to know why, what they think is wrong with it.

The one problem I have with it is that the pointy beard looks out of place with the long mustache. Maybe consider trying to make the beard shorter and wider.

lmupepbander,

Yeah. I will try to tweak it in paint. That's what I am using unfortunately.

Thank you.

Bengalssuck.jpg

another piece of unsolicited advice - don't rush concepts when people give you comments- take some time to put a real effort into what people suggest. The more slick and quick stuff you do, the more the quality suffers. Don't be in a hurry to post something to get more feedback quickly. Give it some time for people to respond, and give it some time to develop the look a bit more. Honestly, the more time you take on a design, the better it looks, and the more feedback you will receive. The general trend here on the boards is that the better a design/designer is, the more feedback, comments, and constructive criticism he/she will get.

guess the point is, don't rush it - design takes time, there's no need to hurry.

OD_Signature.jpg

Yeah, thanks Gordie. I wasn't planning on spending too much time on that one any way. I might try to get back to it later. I am going to work on a rams logo and bulls logo over the next few days. I will post them when I get them done. Don't worry. I will be taking a lot of time on these two.Thanks for the advice though.

Bengalssuck.jpg

I was one originally when I first started on here. But ever since midway through my first month, I have not been one since.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I was one originally when I first started on here. But ever since midway through my first month, I have not been one since.

You have only been here for 2 months and you already have 500+ posts. No, you are a post whore.

I could also add that he's just a plain frickin' pain-in-the-tuchus, but I'm not going to hijack Buddy's thread anymore than it has been.

Buddy, that's a nice concept considering it was done on paint. I like that it's unique, almost a stylized version of Uncle Sam. The Hat looks a little weird, but I think that might just be a POV (point of view for those of you scoring at home)rendering.

The only thing I could suggest is expanding the beard laterally on the chin. But a good effort either way.

philly.png

This isn't bad, buddy. I think that the beard looks weird because it looks like the guy is facing the left, and the beard is going to the right. That needs a bit of work, but once that's done, I think this is pretty good. Good job.

teamsnew2.png

Archived