a little hint for the Chargers unis?

In 5..4..3..2..1

Powder blue = vomit. White helmet, numbers, gray mask = 1950's not 2000's. I think the powder blue is just a novelty and if they get it full time, they'll want rid of it in a few years.

KISSwall09.jpg

Does anyone else here think that powder blue is a great look, but that what the Chargers have now is much better than their powder blue unis?

Y'know, the more I see the current Chargers unis, the more I beleive that it was an excellent modernization from the powder blues, & that's how it should be. The powder blues are nice, but not nice enough to go to em full time.

I'm all for the Chargers finding a way to work the Collegiate Blue back into the uniform scheme. What they have now is very nice (although I'm not crazy about the white pants with the solid stripe and a lightning bolt), but if they could come up with a uniform scheme that incorporates some Collegiate Blue in there as well without busying it up too much, that'd be cool.

Just ask Chargers fans if they prefer powder blue. They're the ones who count.

There has been a yearly Union/Tribune poll since 1999 and the powder blue look has never received less than 70% of the votes (compared to the current look and the Air Coryell look). Pretty overwhelming in my book.

logodawg86, luv the anti- Millen pic at the bottom of your page! It's time for the Millen Man March; Detroit Lion fans have suffered enough!!!

Archived