NFL Playoff Wallpaper

nd1irish

Both arent bad, but the helmet one I like better, someone im putting as my wallpaper, the other one looks like something you would print out though.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

not to be picky, I do really love these wallpapers.

Doesn't the playoff in the NFL say that if a lower seed team wins their game, they face the highest seed. Like for instance, if the Bengals and Jags won, Jags would be playing the Colts and the Bengals would be playing Broncos.

not to be picky, I do really love these wallpapers.

Doesn't the playoff in the NFL say that if a lower seed team wins their game, they face the highest seed. Like for instance, if the Bengals and Jags won, Jags would be playing the Colts and the Bengals would be playing Broncos.

The rule is that the #1 seed automcatically faces the lowest seed that survives Wild Card Weekend. So, the Colts and Seahawks will host the #6, or #5, or #4 seed in that order. It's impossible for them to face the #3 seed since two teams need to advance.

The Colts can meet the Steelers, Jaguars or Patriots in the Divisional Playoffs, while the Seahawks can meet the Redskins, Panthers or Giants.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

to make it better and looks more like a bracket, i think you should switch the games around, like moving Tampa and Washington and so on and so forth.

I agree. It's an awesome background as it is, but I think it could improve if it looked more like a true bracket format.

Chris

The reason I didn't is the NFL is not a true bracket format.  The NFL reseads at the end of each round.

There's only one spot -- this one -- where there's a reseed. I'd also suggest that you flip the wild-card matchups and show, say, the Redskins advancing out of a WSH-TB matchup to play Seattle.

Everything is straight-forward from here on out.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Archived