Sports E-Cyclopedia 5th Anniversary Contest

NJTank

This contest was approved by Zone and I present it too you.

I?m sure many of you have visited the Sports E-Cyclopedia over the years well on April it turns 5 and I think its time for a new look at least some new logos.

So here?s the challenge come up with concepts and logos over the next few weeks, not sure if Ill redesign the whole page but I want a new header and a 5th anniversary logo.

I recently re did and still in the process of redesign all team pages and that idea came from the board. So I have taken ideas from the board and used them.

Over the next 3 weeks I want to take concepts and logos, with the best being put up for a vote the week before the Super Bowl and revealed on Super Bowl Sunday.

The winners or any idea I use will be given a golden tank to be used in their sig and the satisfaction of seeing there logo or design used for at least a year.

Look over the site and see if it will help with any ideas go crazy folks and good luck to everyone.

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

When are the ideas due?

Do you have a template, or recomended output?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

So... why does a pinned topic need bumped?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

header.jpg

very nice, although i've noticed that you fall back on the two tone letters an awful lot. it looks good, i don't want to take anything away from that. i'm just saying that's what i've noticed.

Well here's what I got so far, but I'm far from done cause I'm not 100% happy with it.

I tried to do a blend with the super-retro and the present, and the best idea I had so far was this.

ecyclopediadraft.gif

I'd appreciate any C&C to help make it better. I want this to look super-good for such a good sports resource site he's put hard work for 5 years for.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Well here's what I got so far, but I'm far from done cause I'm not 100% happy with it.

I tried to do a blend with the super-retro and the present, and the best idea I had so far was this.

ecyclopediadraft.gif

I'd appreciate any C&C to help make it better. I want this to look super-good for such a good sports resource site he's put hard work for 5 years for.

Not bad at all.Liking the blend of the old and retro.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

ecyclopediadraft.gif

I'm getting the feeling it looks like some kind of old carnival logo, and also

reminds me of a world series logo, which is pretty sweet. It looks good, but try shrinking the banner and using a different font, I think it may be a little too big, so it throws it off a bit. Try putting the dates in there somewhere if you can, maybe on the sides of the crest...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived