Dallas Stars Concept

uniguy22

Nice work. But I love what they have now with the star outlined at the bottom hem. And I'd prefer a minimum of black on the Stars, although that issue predated their move to Dallas. Unless you're making a connection that in the lifecycle of stars, black holes are the endpoint, and how many astronomy geeks attend hockey games and would make that connection? Black is a tough sell on a team named for light-emitting objects.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

What makes this concept good? Two words: NO MOOTERUS.

That Jackets' jersey is probably the best in the NHL (at the very least, the best alt, anyway), so it'll fly with most teams. Solid work here.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Really great concept. Much better cause it's traditional. I also like how you added more gold than black to the white jersey.

The stars should use their current logos and colors onto the "mooterus" jersey. It might look good.

Archived