Sign in to follow this  
Brass

NHL All-Star Jerseys

Well folks, after a little hiatus of not making anything, I thought to finish up an idea that I got last October or so. It's an All-Star jerseys idea for the NHL with the new logo. Now, the NHL has a "tradition" of very bad All-Star jerseys so my goal actually was to try to stick with something that they might actually use. So without further adue, here ya go!

allstar.png

Good C&C welcome as always!

*EDIT*: I did an "ode" to Ronnie Francis by using him on both. Enjoy!

Pretty good as far as the NHL goes...I mean it is a concept they would probably use...but I would try something that differentiates the East from the West (I believe they use that again as opposed to N. America vs the World) Overall though a good concept!

Pretty good as far as the NHL goes...I mean it is a concept they would probably use...but I would try something that differentiates the East from the West (I believe they use that again as opposed to N. America vs the World) Overall though a good concept!

I'll try that in another upcoming concept. Thanks for the imput thus far guys! Keep em coming!

I think you've gotten right into the mindset of the NHL during the Campbell/Wales days. Good job. Other than that, my eyes kind hurt from all that grey and black :wacko:

as much as i like ron francis, the jersey just isn't working. It needs some colour, like how the western conference used to be blue, and the east was burgundy.

I like them. They are pretty colorless though. Maybe some type of color other than grey or black somewhere should be used, but I guess it's not absolutely needed. Good job.

I like them, altough they remind me of the 1990's L.A jerseys, but other than that they are kewl, and more on like a old school style IMO, so i like them. By the way where is Francis anywaze lol ?

Ron Francis retired before the start of the 2005 - 06 NHL season. His number will be retired by the Carolina Hurricanes very soon.

I can't say I like them due to the big lack of color. The templates ok, but they just kind of lie there without any color.

JeffB