Team Wallpaper Design

kingssss

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that I could ask you to do Troy, but my Athletic Style Guide was lost when my hard drive went. All I have are some smaller .png logos on Photobucket. Thanks.

EDIT: I just remembered that I backed it up on my Yahoo Briefcase. So, I still have vector versions of our athletic logos. I was so worried about that, too.

Alright, here are a few new ones. Few notes, 1) squeaks, Once I find a bigger "AS" logo that is more easily able to get in the background, I'll get that one done, 2) sabster, all I've done so far is a regular Predators one and I'll see if I can get to your others soon, and 3) wicky, I did a regular Canucks for you, too, if you have any ideas that you would like, tell me.

Binghamton Bearcats

Buffalo Bulls

Phoenix Suns

Vancouver Canucks

Nashville Predators

teamsnew2.png

Alright, here are a few new ones. Few notes, 1) squeaks, Once I find a bigger "AS" logo that is more easily able to get in the background, I'll get that one done,

Thanks a ton man. I love the Suns background and it is currently on my desktop. Don't worry about the ASU wallpaper man. I have searched and searched for a high quality 'AS' logo and have only come up with a few extremely poor quality and size pictures. If I ever find a bigger picture I will send it to you and maybe you could fix that up for me then, but untill then you can just forget about it. I am extremely content with what you have made me already. Thanks again man.

PopHeading-1.gif

• 1 month later...

Hey man - Awesome job!!! Here's my wish list if you are still taking requests.

Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bandits

Carolina Hurricanes

Virginia Tech

Liberty University Flames

New York Yankees

Charlotte Bobcats

Georgia Force Arena Football

Thanks for doing whichever ones you can!

• 2 months later...

ThreeRequests please and no rush on it:

If you can do players how bout Peyton v. Eli or something with them which would look hot on my background

If not two teams: New Jersey Jackals of the Can-Am League and of the IVY League Cornell Big Red :)

Archived