Olympic TV schedule online?

spyboy1

With the time difference between here and Italy, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a TV broadcast schedule, specifically for Men's Ice Hockey, available.

If, because of the time difference, the games played there are shown live here end up during the morning and afternoon, I'd like to actually schedule some time off from work.

However, if the games are shown here tape delayed in prime time, I don't want to waste any days off for no reason.

Anyone have any solid information about this?

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

All men and women hockey games will be shown live on NBC and its networks.

All 54 games of both the men's and women's hockey tournaments will be seen live on the networks of NBC Universal. This will mark the first time in U.S. television history that the entire Olympic women's tournament will be televised. All Team USA hockey games and the gold medal games, both men's and women's, will be broadcast commercial-free and in their entirety. The women's gold medal game will air live on President's Day, Monday, Feb. 20, on NBC. The men's gold medal game will air live on the final day of Olympic competition, Sunday, Feb. 26, on NBC.

"Our hockey coverage is a fan's dream come true, every U.S. game will be seen commercial free and in its entirety," Ebersol said. "Die-hard fans should mark their calendars for Wednesday, Feb. 22. It will be the single greatest day in hockey - all of the game's biggest stars will compete in the men's quarterfinals as the world's eight best teams all face off."

Bill Clement, the former NHL All-Star and "NHL on NBC" host, will host hockey coverage on USA, MSNBC and CNBC, his fourth Olympic broadcast assignment and third for NBC. Ray Ferraro, an 18-year NHL veteran and "NHL on NBC" studio analyst, will provide analysis alongside Clement for men's games. Cammi Granato, a 1998 Olympic gold medalist and 2002 Olympic silver medalist, will work with Clement for women's games. Ferraro and Granato were married in 2004.

Mike Emrick (play-by-play), John Davidson (analyst) and Pierre McGuire (reporter) will comprise the lead men's Olympic broadcast team. Emrick will pair with AJ Mleczko, a 1998 Olympic gold medalist and 2002 Olympic silver medalist, as the lead team on women's games, with McGuire reporting.

http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/01/251792.html

YOU have made my day. :grin:

Thanks so much for posting that.

Commercial free too! I might just cry.

All I have to do now is check the schedule and calculate the time difference to see when they will be on.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

USA Men Qualifying Schedule (All Times Eastern)

2/15/06 - 3:00 PM vs Lativa on USA

2/16/06 - 3:00 PM vs Kazkakastan on USA

2/18/06 - 2:00 PM vs Slovakia on NBC

2/19/06 - 11:00 AM vs Sweden on NBC

2/21/06 - 2:30 PM vs Russia on USA

Quaterfinals are on 2/22/06

Games at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 2:30 PM and 3:30 PM

Semifinals are on 2/24/06

Games at 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM

Bronze Medal Game on 2/25/06

2:30 PM

Gold Medal Game on 2/26/06

8:00 AM

Waking up at 8:00 AM on a Saturday for the gold medal game could be a problem, besides that all other games are at good times.

Almost every other mens hockey game is MSNBC except the USA games.

Waking up at 8:00 AM on a Saturday for the gold medal game could be a problem, besides that all other games are at good times.

5 AM for me :cursing:

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Looks like I'll be missing alot of class this semester.

i was just thinking exactly the same thing...how dare school interfere with my viewing of the olympics.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Is Bill Clement not one of the premier hockey announcers of our time? God I love him!

But it's nice that NBC will televise all of the hockey games live -3pm - hmmm, I may have to ask the boss about flextime ^_^

Perfect! I have some vacation time that is "use it or lose it" and the deadline is after the Olympics so I'm set.

Life is a good thing. :hockeysmiley:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

All Olympic action is on NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, USA, Bravo and Spanish network Telemundo from February 10-26.

Here's where the schedule for all the events, just type your zip code for ur NBC affiliate

NBCOlympics.com - TV Listings

Can you imagine Telemundo calling the hockey games? GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

All Olympic action is on NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, USA, Bravo and Spanish network Telemundo from February 10-26.

Here's where the schedule for all the events, just type your zip code for ur NBC affiliate

NBCOlympics.com - TV Listings

Can you imagine Telemundo calling the hockey games? GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!

Actually when I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic 2 years ago, I saw hockey on ESPN en Espanol, and they don't say GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL as you would expect.

They instead say SCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE (No lie whatsoever)

1zqy8ok.gif

Archived