Super Bowl L

Roger Clemente

I've had this idea bouncing around for a while. I'm going to make a better version of it in the future, but for now, here's a quick rendering of my idea:

SBL.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

this is okay, and it has potential, but i cant help getting the feeling that superiority overrules quality in some cases here on the boards. sure, this is a good idea, i will give you that. but i can almost guarentee that if a newbie were to post that same concept instead of a 4000+ post veteran member, responses to the concept would be quite different.

this is okay, and it has potential, but i cant help getting the feeling that superiority overrules quality in some cases here on the boards. sure, this is a good idea, i will give you that. but i can almost guarentee that if a newbie were to post that same concept instead of a 4000+ post veteran member, responses to the concept would be quite different.

I already stated that it's just a quick rendering just to get my idea across and that I have the intention of making a better, cleaner rendered version. I doubt I'll be keeping these colors too.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Not to say that RC is not superior, but I think the word that you meant, nwtrailtrekker is SENIORITY, not superiority.

I just don't want anyone (other than Creamer) to get a God complex around here. :P

Your point is well taken though, Tom. I think I agree with most of what you said, but the thing is that RC is an upstanding member of the boards and has been nothing but appropriate (if not respectful) when commenting on other's work. Add to that is that in the 6 months that I've been here, I don't know when to take him seriously or not.

Oh well, guess it adds to the fun.

Anyway, RC, I can't wait to see what develops when you produce the final version. Too bad we won't know for a while where it'll be. However, it would make sense to have it in the same location as the first, since it's all historical and stuff.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived