Kornheiser to MNF?

Waffles

I think having Kornheiser in the booth will make even a bad game entertaining.

I'm not sold on having Tirico. I like Theisman as a color man.

I liked the SNF crew. I think they were one of theb etter ones in broadcasting. THey beat the :censored: out of any fox crew, and other than Simms/Nantz, they're better than any CBS crew.

And let's not get on Al Michales, the worst sports broadcaster this side of Bob Costas.

Beat the :censored: out of any FOX crew? Joe Buck and Troy Aikman make a great combination. But Theismann is a pain in the ass to listen to.

Al Michaels + Tony Kornheiser (or somebody other than McGuire or Theismann) = money

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Al Michaels + Tony Kornheiser (or somebody other than McGuire or Theismann) = money

They already tried that with Dennis Miller. Not money.

You guys seem to think Kornheiser is like Miller....

Kornheiser is a fu*king sports writer you tools. He's been covering sports for most of his life. Miller hadn't reported on or done anything closely related to sports in his career.

Kornheiser is NOT going to be another Dennis Miller, you slappy bastards.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Kornheiser is a fu*king sports writer you tools. He's been covering sports for most of his life. Miller hadn't reported on or done anything closely related to sports in his career.

Sports writer or not, Kornheiser is a total clown on his show (PTI), therefore I along with many others totally expect him to be the "Dennis Miller" of the new MNF crew. Of course he knows his football and will have good insight to the game as an analyst, but you know he's gonna try to crack a few jokes here and there as Miller did.

6uXNWAo.png

Sports writer or not, Kornheiser is a total clown on his show (PTI), therefore I along with many others totally expect him to be the "Dennis Miller" of the new MNF crew. Of course he knows his football and will have good insight to the game as an analyst, but you know he's gonna try to crack a few jokes here and there as Miller did.

I don't have a problem if Kornhieser cracks a few jokes (As long as their funny unlike Joe Buck). Especially in a blowout game. However unlike Miller he can add something to the telecast besides jokes.

i have a good question.......what network gets the Wild Card Saturday???

NBC. All of ABC games get taken over by NBC. Espn's package just moves from Sunday night to Monday Night.

So NBC will be getting all the marquee games that MNF on ABC would have gotten? I'm down with that.

6uXNWAo.png

The big question for me is who's going to be the sideline reporter for NBC. There are rumors about Andrea Kremer, which would be a good move. Thankfully, Ahmad Rashad and Jim Gray both work for ESPN/ABC now, so they're not an option.

Bonnie Bernstien (SP?)

i have a good question.......what network gets the Wild Card Saturday???

NBC. All of ABC games get taken over by NBC. Espn's package just moves from Sunday night to Monday Night.

And I believe that NFL Network will be broadcasting Thursday night games (except for opening night and Thanksgiving) and the late-season Saturday games as well.

NFL Network will show THursday Night Including Thanksgiving there will be 3 games on Turkey Day next year, and Saturday Night CBS and FOx will also have their late season Saturday games.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I have digital cable and on the online listings for my area they have NFL Network as Channel 409 but there is nothing when I go to it so I know we don't really have it. Maybe I need to pitch a fit to the local provider to get it by next season. I doubt just one person can make a difference when it comes to getting a new channel or not.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived