yet another ducks concept

troy_3223

Not bad at all. Like the logo. Keep up the good work.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I'm trying to figureout where the wing connects, yet somehow it still seems right to me. Weird... But I do like it, especially the jerseys.

Keep up the good work!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

As a Lone Duck fan in the Toronto area, I'm usually cheering by myself. I do not like the idea of getting rid of the purple but i see the feeling you are trying to get. The jerseys are awesome but i think the wing should be moved but overall great logo and jersey. I woudl buy this in a heartbeat.

Thanks for all the input. The wing isn't connected, I wanted something similar to Atlanta's logo, more sort of a suggestion of a wing than an actual one. I had a couple based on the Pittsburgh Penguins logos, but I'm really happy with the way this one turned out.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Good concept. The wing is close, but it's not right. The eye is immediately drawn to its dislocation. And also, this might just be a personal preference, but I really dislike using the equipment of the game in logos. For my money, it only really works for the STL Cardinals and Celtics. You actually did a pretty good job of integrating the stick, but maybe try it without it and see how that looks.

Archived