Chiefs Concept

KCTAIL

Like the uniforms a lot, you didn't over-modernize them. I know I'm going to be shot for this, but that monochrome red is SHARP. I never imagined how much a yellow facemask would dress up that Chiefs helmet as well. The only complaint I have is the yellow C in KC. Go with a red KC in the logo and you have something.

Nice work Chief. (**)(**)(**)(*.5)(*)

stoneraizersig.jpg

Like em a lot. I've been bothered by there being no yellow on the helmet and no black anywhere else on the uniform since the dawn on time. I want it all to add up together, and their current look doesn't because of this.

i do think, though, that the C should remain red, but just as some yellow trim somewhere within the arrowhead design itself. The rest of the uniforms are sharp. I think the Chiefs are a team that always draws respect as an organization and usually as a competitive team, and they deserve some sharp duds.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The Chiefs have the love and respect of their city, a pride-worthy legacy, and own one of the classiest sets of uniforms in the NFL. And you want to trade in for that??? Sorry if I'm being blunt or rude here but if you want to change the Chiefs uniforms at least make them so that everyone in Arrowhead won't collectively vomit on the painted-green field!

Again, sorry for the rant and it's just my opinion is all. You would get worse from a Kansas City resident, trust me. Or Herm Edwards.

Nicely rendered, but I'm hoping I never see the Chiefs in these.

IMO, the Chiefs uniforms are in that select circle of near-perfect uniforms. Yes, that includes the "no gold on the helmet, no black on the uniform" discrepancy.

These look like something the Chiefs would steal from the Iowa State locker room. I'd hate to see that much black in the uniform for the Chiefs, and a black alternate would be the further perpetuation of the most asinine trend in sports uniforms today - taking uniforms that had no black in them, adding black as a very minor trim color... then suddenly, POOF! A black alternate jersey for a team that, a few months prior, had little or no black in their colors in the team's history to that time. Just because other teams were dumb enough to do it (you know who they are) doesn't mean the Chiefs have to follow suit.

I'm not saying it couldn't be used somewhere else - but it'd be a college concept. Iowa State, Maryland, Louisiana-Lafayette would all look fine in these. Just not the KC Chiefs.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'll try not to be as harsh as some other posts, but I agree with them. Ditch the black altogether. The KC logo should be all red. In the place of the Black Alternate, try the White-on-White. I won't discourage the Red Monochromatic uni, but I will issue a vote against it.

I don't want to be a jerk, but I posted these designs in Jan-Feb of 2005 when we were discussing new Arizona Cardinals Uniforms. There are just too many similarities. Including number font and striping. I don't mind the idea being used, if some credit was given.

Idea 1

AZNewUnis.gif

Idea 2

AZNewUnis2.gif

ryno, my first thought before looking at your design, to be honest, was that it was a coincidence, but after seeing them, especially the VERY unique pants striping, I don't think there's any doubt that the idea was entirely based on (if not stolen) from yours......but anyway, what is the Logo Olympiad? And what was Event 2? I like the design (I'm assuming the event was to take a current team logo and transfer it to another sport?) But I'm just getting into logo and Uni designing and am interested about this Olympiad

Seems KCTail likes to take other peoples ideas or other peoples logos and try to pass them off as his own.

He did the same thing with his Colts concept using a California logo.

He fessed up to it but only AFTER somebody pointed it out...

A little message to you KC, nothing gets by the guys on this board. Nothing.

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

The Uni's look good I like the update , it maybe to much of a jump from what they have now , but still non the less nifty. The only thing I would change is the KC logo with the different colors on the shelves it is changing colors on the different uni's , I would keep it like that on the helmet thou but bring back the "Running Chief" logo from the 60's that was a 2nd logo and would be seen on programs & merchandise. and put that on the shelves..never know a idea ? ... B)

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived