Future LA NFL Team concepts

AJM

Anyone been toying with uni idea for the future team in Cali? Post ideas here!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I got the helmet from the "create-a-team" option fron NFL Fever 2005. I like the helmet, but not the uni's provided in the game, so I created these.

I did wrestle with the colors since red, blue, and white is really over used...I think I ended up staying with these colors because they are the ones dictated by the helmet in the game. I'm sure the helmet/ uni could also look good in another color scheme. Also the name Soldiers...I agree that it probably wouldn't fly either...didn't want to use the name stars...hopefully any future designs I make will improve and show more potential. Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone think that a helmet with a logo on one side and the player number on the other side would ever happen in the nfl?

I've already copyrighted "Soldiers" for when I buy the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Soldiers sounds much cooler and is my little way of saying "my bad" to the Native American population. If I decide to go with the Buffalo Wings instead you can have Soldiers back. May I suggest the L.A. Lights. You could have the first spikes that light up upon impact. Cross promotion is the name of the game, baby.

The colors remind me of the rams. I love the name though...It would look good in like a maroon-ish and silver combo much like Washington State. Good name though!

Lancers was my high school mascot and I was actually thinking about that the other day. Our colors were maroon and gold, but I think it fits. Someone also suggested the name Gladiators in another post.

The colors remind me of the rams. I love the name though...It would look good in like a maroon-ish and silver combo much like Washington State. Good name though!

lalynx27sm.png

Tag_by_Grungefan.png

|NFL - Colts|MLB - Cubs|NHL - Blackhawks|NBA - Pacers|NCAA - Butler|EPL - Chelsea FC|MLS - Timbers|

soldiers: all soccer-ness aside, the jersey's aren't bad, but they could look a lot better with a different font for the name and numbers. also make the pants stripe complete and use white pants on the red alt. the helmet looks pretty good, but I think it would be cool if the stars wrapped around the helmet, like the seahawks'.

lynx: looks very afl to me

I got the helmet from the "create-a-team" option fron NFL Fever 2005. I like the helmet, but not the uni's provided in the game, so I created these.

That helmet looks great. Instead of just one side with the number on the other, how about having the stripes wrap around the back of the helmet and meet a la the USFL Jacksonville Bulls?

i think i would agree about the unis being a cross soccerish type. You know this would be really cool in the NFL Europe since they love soccer over there.

the helmet is something i think has promise. I think the Steelers are the unoffical copyright owners of one sided helmets. But you wrap the white and red around the back. Or even think outside the box and put the the 3 stars on the top.

Archived