Boston Celtics

jgsmith725

In this concept, I took a new approach with the Celtics jersey style like the lakers and the raptors. I utilized the gold a little more in the piping and added an alternate gold jersey. Why not! The kings did it. I could care less for the gold I just threw it out there. Please let me know what yall think.

I dont know what happened but on the away jersey but in illustrator i created it to be white lettering and numbers with gold outline. i dont know why it is not showing up, sorry, just try imaging it. Thanks

BostonCelticsConcept.png

appsiggold.png

I dont mind hte addition of gold, but I'm not really feeling these. The celtics on the green jersey needs to be white, its totally illegible with that amount of gold around it. Also the gold alternate=ugly.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I dont mind hte addition of gold, but I'm not really feeling these. The celtics on the green jersey needs to be white, its totally illegible with that amount of gold around it. Also the gold alternate=ugly.

did you not read what i said, it is supposed to be white, it is just not showing up for some reason

I dont know what happened but on the away jersey but in illustrator i created it to be white lettering and numbers with gold outline. i dont know why it is not showing up, sorry, just try imaging it. Thanks

appsiggold.png

I dont mind hte addition of gold, but I'm not really feeling these.  The celtics on the green jersey needs to be white, its totally illegible with that amount of gold around it.  Also the gold alternate=ugly.

did you not read what i said, it is supposed to be white, it is just not showing up for some reason

Imaging it? I think its called imagining. Anyways, its okay. I would leave the gold just as a trim on the pants, and that alternate is just not needed.

Interesting concept... your home whites are not that far off from the Celtics St. Patty's day unis that will debut in March. The main differences being gold belt, regular neckline and shamrock mark on back. I've seen em and they look sweet.

The gold alternate would never happen-- just too radical for the franchise.

SnapHookSig_435x108.jpg

the home jerseys are nice and clean, the away jerseys have too much gold, just get rid of the outline on numbers and keep trim, and the gold jersey...wow. I honestly think the only team in the L that could pull off gold unis is the celts, but i doubt they ever will. i wish they had your alts instead of the new green and black ones. not a bad concept overall.

oops I'm Blind.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Something about those gold alts are really appealing to me. I dunno, maybe it's a weathered old-school look that reminds me of great Celtics teams of the past. It looks really vintage. Very cool.

mainescarf.png

and just to be a prick: I can't read the lettering on the away jersey.

but seriously, I'd leave well enough alone. the gold alt is...let's just say, I'm not feeling it. I don't mind the gold trim but it seems unecessary

Archived