Miami Valley Silverbacks

Dilbert

It is clear that some teams (Huntington, Canton, even Mia Valley) put some time and effort into branding while others (Daytona!!!) did not.

Because the ones you mentioned were designed by guys here on the boards.

I remember several of the logos where displayed on the CC Boards.

Was the Silverbacks a creation of one of our own from this board???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Thanks for the props Josh and others. I did in fact design the Silverbacks package as well.

I'm just waiting on payment for the project before I release high quality logos on here, just to be on the safe side.

Believe me, as soon as these guys get square with me, I'll post the entire package.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Cward- you should to some stuff for Daytona, that thing really needs help.

Actually, I did submit an identity package proposal for consideration to the Daytona Beach squad.

I'm not really in the position to post it here, since it never officially got used, and could be utilized down the road somewhere, potentially with a much bigger market franchise (fingers crossed).

Needless to say, it was by far one of my best packages, and I was disappointed they went elsewhere with their decision. I respect that, though, its their team, and they obviously get the final say.

Its just the way this field pans out sometimes and you just have to learn to shrug it off and stay positive.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

• LMU locked this topic

Archived