Arizona Cardinals Sign Edgerrin James

amare32

Well, the defending NFC Champs may have just been knocked out of the playoffs next year.

Warner's now got a good, good running game to go with his awesome wide recievers. Give him and James a decent line and a team that avoids some major injuries, and they might tear it up.

And the Rams have now picked up three key pro bowl level players for their defense, and more might be coming.

Rams take the division, Cardinals grab the wild card, Seahawks stay home.

Yeah, I'm taking little things and projecting a lot...but still...just watch...lol...

Flip Rams and Zona, that's how its gonna happen next year

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Well, the defending NFC Champs may have just been knocked out of the playoffs next year.

Warner's now got a good, good running game to go with his awesome wide recievers. Give him and James a decent line and a team that avoids some major injuries, and they might tear it up.

And the Rams have now picked up three key pro bowl level players for their defense, and more might be coming.

Yeah, I'm taking little things and projecting a lot...but still...just watch...lol...

Depending on what the Rams do to make sure the run defense is good and fix the O-Line, I'm inclined to agree.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just for the sake of argument:

Flip Rams and Seattle, that's how its gonna happen next year

or maybe Flip Seattle and Zona, that's how its gonna happen next year

or screw it and put the Niners as division champs

^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Agreed. Teams will have to respect the run now, and that'll give Warner a better chance to complete more throws because of single coverage. This move makes Warner much better, James will still rush for 1000+ yards and the Cards will make the wildcard.

Looks like the Cards are putting together a 2000 Rams team. Solid D, phenominal WRs, great versitle RB, and a warm body to distribute the ball.

Its a theory that works in the NFL, though it normally causes the QB to become fantastically overrated, over-lauded, and over-hyped for doing what any college-level QB could do: get the ball to the talent that surrounds him.

Though, I agree with WhChoc... that line sure could have used some help.

I'm also surprised AZ gave up on Arrington already.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived