Uni Watch Party Recap

TruColor

Very, very cool. Thank you for relaying your thoughts on the event. Very neat to hear a first-hand account.

I'd loved to have been there, but NYC aint exactly around the corner.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

So about how many folks came out to mingle and ask questions? I'll assume the space you were in is fairly large, since they have bands there, so I hope at least the room wasn't just sparsely full. In my head I imagine a bunch of guys in oversized jerseys, baseball caps, white tennis shoes, and googly eye glasses. TELL me I'm wrong. ...Maybe that was the people who go see the NFL draft in person.

I took a crappy cellphone pic of my nameplate that Todd Radom made for all of us...I thought some of you might be curious to see it:

ATT00013.jpg

I can't believe that tomorrow will only be a week since the party...it feels like it happened months ago...

The New York Times ran this today:

The Jersey Boys, and Their Obsession With Double-Knit

Not thrilled with all of it...but there it is...

"I have over 22,000 confirmed values of color in my database," said Donovan Moore, the 43-year-old president (and sole member) of the Society for Sports Uniforms Research. "I'm insane."

Tom O'Grady, a sports branding consultant in a 1996 Houston Rockets jersey, replied, "You're frightening, but that's O.K."

:lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived