40% Off NFL, NBA, and NHL Jerseys at Reebok online

hwcsoul

Hi,

I'm sorry if this comes across as spam or anything, but I just recently got a job working with Reebok, who has the license for the NFL, NBA, and NHL uniforms. They're having a Friends and Family event from March 22 to March 26 where everyone can get 40% off at their online store or outlet stores, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Reebok's online store has a ton of stuff on there , including authentics and throwbacks. When checking out, please make sure that you enter FFMAR40 when prompted for a code in order to receive the 40% off. Here's the link to the online store: http://www.store.reebok.com/share (The website main page hasn't been updated by the marketing people yet, but I assure you the sale is going on from March 22 - 26).

If you have an Reebok outlet store near you, you can use this coupon for 40% off: http://www.reebokoutlet.com/salepass/index.asp?vid=FFMAR40

Also, Reebok and Rockport have a few "concept" stores where they'll test out some new product ideas, and you can take 50% off at those stores. Here's the link for that coupon: http://www.reebokoutlet.com/invite/index.asp?vid=FFMAR40

Thanks, again I'm sorry if this comes across as spam or junk mail, I thought some people might be interested. Please feel free to pass this along too if you'd like. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, if you work for Reebok can you please fill us in on the new NHL uniforms. I know the whole thing was pushed back a year, but can you give us any details about the jerseys, exact reasons for the delay, etc.? It would be greatly appreciated.

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

I don't work directly with the Hockey Company, but have heard some talk about them adjusting the size specs on the jerseys, i.e. tightening them up a bit. I'm not sure if there is a timeline for that, but I know it has been brought up.

Yes, FFMAR40 is the correct promo code for the weblink too.

Hi,

So far no news on the new NHL uniforms, I'm going to see if I can get in touch with some people from the Canadian office to find out some more information, I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Also, there were some minor issues with the Reebok store website yesterday where all of the NFL goods somehow disappeared, but they are all back up there today and everything is working. The FFMAR40 code will work and save you the 40%. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, if you work for Reebok can you please fill us in on the new NHL uniforms.  I know the whole thing was pushed back a year, but can you give us any details about the jerseys, exact reasons for the delay, etc.?  It would be greatly appreciated.

According to ESPN's Paul Lukas (Uni Watch) they're not going to switch over to the new jerseys at all.

Just ordered my dark Petr Prucha jersey for only a hundred bucks. Thank alot man!

Not that I am unappreciate, but the code you have posted earns you referral credit or something? The general sale code is FFMAR40. Gets the same discount earning points for anyone.

Eh, I don't know what the markup on shoes and jerseys are, but don't you think Reebok would happier if their employees were trying to get people to buy their stuff at something other than a fairly large discount? It would seem kinda strange for them to be like "get lots of people to buy stuff through you, but at 40% cheaper than normal!" 10 or 20 percent, ok yeah those kinds of sales happen a lot. But for 40% it's almost like people would get in trouble for spreading it around too much.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Not that I am unappreciate, but the code you have posted earns you referral credit or something?  The general sale code is FFMAR40.  Gets the same discount earning points for anyone.

Eh, I don't know what the markup on shoes and jerseys are, but don't you think Reebok would happier if their employees were trying to get people to buy their stuff at something other than a fairly large discount? It would seem kinda strange for them to be like "get lots of people to buy stuff through you, but at 40% cheaper than normal!" 10 or 20 percent, ok yeah those kinds of sales happen a lot. But for 40% it's almost like people would get in trouble for spreading it around too much.

Well, just in case I have changed the reference code.

If he is getting nothing, then it doesn't matter to him... and if he is, then, well, it's spam and it should've been changed anyways.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I have a friend that works at Reebok, and I also was very close to getting a job there in the design department (did you take my job hwcsoul?!? :mad::P )

The 40% discount is something they do quite a bit. No commission is gained. My friend has given me the coupon numerous times.

Well, despite the chilly reception, thank you for your generosity, hwcsoul.

We fanatics of unis appreciate the discount opportunity.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Well, despite the chilly reception, thank you for your generosity, hwcsoul.

We fanatics of unis appreciate the discount opportunity.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that he's posting an opportunity for our members to save money on their merchandise.

I just don't like the idea of somebody profitting off of it without asking me first, or hiding the fact that they were profitting.... and if nothing like that happened then disregard it all.

There was no chilly reception.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Sorry for any misunderstandings, I'm not profitting off of this at all - I wouldn't receive any kind of commission or anything off of this - my department does a small internal (non-company sponsored) contest against other departments where whichever division happens to get more points takes the other one out to dinner and drinks, so I would stand to gain nothing from passing this along, besides maybe a cheeseburger and a few Budweisers.

I really didn't want this to come across as spam or anything, and I never intended it to be like that - I just thought this was a place where people might be able to use the discount. I meant no ill will by posting my discount number, and if you would be able to use that one, that'd be great (I could really go for a burger right now!), but if not, I understand.

I'm sorry if this came across the wrong way, but I swear that I don't get any kind of commission at all, heck, I barely get any kind of salary at all!

No problem hwcsoul - I appreciate the generosity, as I will be heading up to the Reebok outlet at Wrentham Outlets this weekend. I've been eyeing a couple of jerseys there for awhile, so thanks for the discount! :D

Archived