LEWJ

Je ne parle pas francais.

what

somebody give this man a cookie, no no, he deserves it

i do like cookies

Your English/grammar is so bad, it's almost like a foreign language

and...

you don't need to impress us by telling us you saw 2 hockey players

me saying i saw 2 hockey players results in me having bad grammar thats like a foreign lanuage, i think the guy that wrote Je ne parle pas francais is speaking a foreign language not me. And how am i trying to impress you by saying i saw the best black hockey player ever in anson carter and my favoirte player jarkoo ruttu

Leave the bro alone, why you hating on him. He saw two hockey players, your setting a double standard by pointing out the seahawk fan but not the post originator.

And please dont point out my grammar, this isnt school, this is a frikken sports board!!!

and by the fox sports world has a photo gallery of hot soccer girlfriends/wives!!

Adrianna Karembu

5163298_7_1.jpg

Trez's GF

3216432_7_2.jpg

Raffy Van Der Vaart

3672134_7_4.jpg

Michael Owen's Wifey

3278916_7_2.jpg

Cherryl Tweed

3382578_7_2.jpg

More Pics Here

And please dont point out my grammar, this isnt school, this is a frikken sports board!!!

Being in or out of school has nothing to do with it, chief. (Although English is the same in and out of the classroom, right? :blink: ) It's a matter of being able to be understood by those around you. This is a sports board, and part of making yourself understood is at least a decent command of spelling and punctuation. No one's being graded, but if you present yourself like you don't care, it shows. And since very few of us know each other, this is all most people have to go on to form an opinion of you. When people spend more time deciphering a gibberish post, they discredit that post more often than not. That's not school... that's human nature. So feel free to post sloppy nonsense up here, and be thought of accordingly. He's the one who can't even spell his favorite player's name; if that's how he wants the world to see him, it's his funeral...

Now, back on topic. This girl is on her way to becoming the Paris Hilton of sports girlfriends/wives. She's famous for being famous. Were she not the sister of the Notre Dame QB, no one would've cared who she was, in the same way that Paris Hilton would be a nobody with a bad attitude if she weren't heiress to the family fortune. There are thousands of better looking women on college campuses across the country. Leveraging a D-list celebrity status and some cachet in the football world led her to date the star LB at another football powerhouse. She's vastly overrated, and that she became a media starlet with that contrived half & half jersey became painful during the Fiesta Bowl. Did we need to see her reaction to every play?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

me saying i saw 2 hockey players results in me having bad grammar thats like a foreign lanuage, i think the guy that wrote Je ne parle pas francais is speaking a foreign language not me. And how am i trying to impress you by saying i saw the best black hockey player ever in anson carter and my favoirte player jarkoo ruttu

Anson Carter is the best black hockey player ever? Have you ever heard of this guy...?

Jarome_Iginla.JPG

and my favoirte player jarkoo ruttuĀ 

Jarkko Ruutu

does it matter and jarome iginlas half he dosent count

Well considering how he's your favorite player and all one would think you'd know how to spell his name.

It would have been better (and more believable) if you had said that Anson Carter was a better minority player than Iginla because you were an incredible Canucks homer and therefore can't say anything praiseworthy of members of the Flames or Oilers.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

and my favoirte player jarkoo ruttuĀ 

Jarkko Ruutu

does it matter and jarome iginlas half he dosent count

Well considering how he's your favorite player and all one would think you'd know how to spell his name.

It would have been better (and more believable) if you had said that Anson Carter was a better minority player than Iginla because you were an incredible Canucks homer and therefore can't say anything praiseworthy of members of the Flames or Oilers.

Agreed...

Don't see where any Nucks fan has much room to talk after last night....

FORE!

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived