NHL Playoff Ticket Strips..

AJT1183

Here's a shot of the Philadelphia Flyers playoff tickets (same design throughout) and the inside of the folder they came in, which has the same image on the cover that appears on the tickets:

playoffs.jpg

Thats pretty slick looking. I hate the Flyers, but I will admit thats a snazzy looking package.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm going to hell for this, but here is the 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff tickets for my beloved Leafs.

score_card-475x300.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Does that seriously say $12.50 for an NHL playoff ticket???

before the season started, the ducks offered cheap prices in the back of upper end sections because of the lockout season.. this also resulted in cheap playoff prices.. a regular season game ticket at this season seat price was $9.50 .. a stanley cup ticket is an amazing $19.00 .. they also assured that next season would stick to these prices.

Does that seriously say $12.50 for an NHL playoff ticket???

before the season started, the ducks offered cheap prices in the back of upper end sections because of the lockout season.. this also resulted in cheap playoff prices.. a regular season game ticket at this season seat price was $9.50 .. a stanley cup ticket is an amazing $19.00 .. they also assured that next season would stick to these prices.

I thought the league determined playoff ticket prices?

I'm going to hell for this, but here is the 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff tickets for my beloved Leafs.

score_card-475x300.jpg

:lol: but why would they play on a course that's mostly par 3's?.....

Well...hush you, I just googled "golf score card" and that one looked the best, I didn't pay too much attention to the fine details like how easy the course is!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived