Milwaukee Bucks 90's alternate

Eye

I've known this for a while, but I have never seen a pic of a player in the alternate jersey with the buck on it that Milwaukee used in the 90's. I was playing NBA Live '06 the other day and it says that the Bucks used this jersey during the 1996-97 season. Could anyone post a pic of a player in it, and I am also wondering if they have worn it for any other seasons besides '96-'97. As for the jersey itself, it looks alright, but I can't really see all the details. Thanks in advance for anyone, if they can post a pic. :D

You mean this beauty?

bucks-34g-l.jpg

Hey thanks a lot man. As for the jersey, now that I see it up close, yo it sucks. That gradient purple-white coloring that they used to color in the word "Bucks" is atrocious looking. For some reason, putting a buck on a jersey like this doesn't work for me, but when the Raptors had that giant raptor, that unique number font, and those pinstripes on the jerseys I thought those were great. Anyway thanks.

I liked that jersey better than I do the purples (I don't hate the purp, but I'll be a very happy man in a few months)...heck, in Live 05 I usually either used that or one of the throwbacks when I had to wear darks, and even occasionally at home.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm not a huge fan of that alt (mostly for the gradient), but at least they got the color right.

There was another alternate that was proposed (and apparently approved by the NBA) but never worn - green with purple "Milwaukee" script, in the style the Brewers wore from 1978-1989. The only representation I've seen of that alt was on a McFarlane action figure variant.

I own a Ray Allen version also... got it on eBay fairly cheap years ago and thought it would be rare. I remember thinking it was cool when it debuted, but now I agree that the gradient is bad. Like the others said, the green was the best thing about it.

Another bad thing you might not realize is that the outermost trim on the collar is black for no apparent reason. I know I didn't know it until it arrived at my house.

I'm not a huge fan of that alt (mostly for the gradient), but at least they got the color right.

There was another alternate that was proposed (and apparently approved by the NBA) but never worn - green with purple "Milwaukee" script, in the style the Brewers wore from 1978-1989. The only representation I've seen of that alt was on a McFarlane action figure variant.

...and, I've got the Style Guide sheet for that one as well.

I'll post it. What the heck.

Here's a better look at just the uniforms:

MilwaukeeBucks_AU_2005.jpg

I'd like to adjust the colors of these things...I'm scanning from a bad laser printer copy...

The Green is not supposed to be that dark, and the Purple isn't supposed to be that Lavender-like.

I'd take your scanner over mine, as mine has been broken for about 3-4 years now.

oddly, the 98 alt shows up as green...dark, but green.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived