Cleveland browns concept contest

TruColor

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Mac user and have a really hard time downloading fonts. I'm using OS9. For block number fonts for my football unis, I usually just use the STL Blues #'s resource found in the resources section of RC's site.

I believe the font Yearbook Solid(which came on my computer) is pretty much the same as College.

I like almost all of these. Discrim, the only thing on yours is that I have always thought the use of the same logo on the helmet and sleeves is redundant. Great job overall everybody. These are MUCH better than their current unis.

I will however say that with this color scheme, I would push brown back to second color and make the homes out of copper. My high school was the eagles and while in elementary, our colors were real eagle colors-brown and yellow/gold. I heard it from everyone about how gross they were. (Luckily while in 7th grade, they made the wholesale change to black and gold) I guarentee that 99% of those who say they like the Browns' color scheme are their fans. No one else does! I like most color schemes in the NFL, but theirs is the worst.  This one, though, is honestly not bad.  If you are gonna use Brown, you have to use colors that seem to be in the same family.  Trying to creat a big contrast, say with ORANGE, is sick.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

I like almost all of these. Discrim, the only thing on yours is that I have always thought the use of the same logo on the helmet and sleeves is redundant. Great job overall everybody. These are MUCH better than their current unis.

i was gonna call out the panthers, cus the panther head on all 3 parts of the uniform-that's redundant.  then i remembered i'd done this with the primary pants...doh!!!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived