Cleveland browns concept contest

TruColor

I got an email from someone named Simon from (I believe) the Yahoo! "Uniform Peeps" group with an idea for a new Cleveland Browns color scheme.  His idea is for Brown and Copper, which I wasn't too sure about.  However, I played around with some colors, and it's really growing on me.  I added Champagne to the mix, and I'm really starting to like it.  So, the idea is this - anyone want to take a stab at a Browns concept using this color scheme?

Here's what Simon described as his idea:

"A copper helmet with a brown facemask and the interlocking CB that is on the side of the helmet.  For home games the Browns would wear Brown jerseys with white numbers trimmed in copper and some type of nice striping on the sleeves.  They could wear either white pants at home or copper pants at home.  For road games they would wear white jerseys with brown numbers trimmed in copper. They could wear copper, white or 'BROWN' pants on the road."

Here's the colors I was thinking about:

CLEVELAND BROWNS BROWN

CLEVELAND BROWNS COPPER

CLEVELAND BROWNS CHAMPAGNE

The colors break down this way:

Brown 412 C:

Red-56, Green-43, Blue-38

Cyan-0, Magenta-30, Yellow-66, Black-98

HTML-382B26

Metallic Copper 876 C:

Red-153, Green-102, Blue-64

Cyan-0, Magenta-33, Yellow-58, Black-40

HTML-996640

Champagne 452 C:

Red-181, Green-179, Blue-140

Cyan-24, Magenta-18, Yellow-42, Black-0

HTML-B5B38C

I'm not expecting Shark to like this (that's fine), or any of the existing Browns fans, but does anyone else think this looks good?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, here's what i think of this whole development(c/p)...since this color set includes copper, i thought it was only appropriate that the Browns wordmark and CB logo were in the Copperplate font...ya know, this style i made is damn versatile, i could use it for anybody :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

wow sabres... *clap clap* awesome i wasnt sure about those colours till i saw that design...

discrim as always was original but Im a sucker for a classic look... not retro but classic...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

comment wanted...comment gotten

i used a champagne bulldog...sabres used a copper dawg...guess no other choice than the football-B. like the use of the LSU-like stripe.

comment on sabres...great minds think somewhat alike, eh? very similar helmet and pant stripes...the jersey's the lone difference...gotta love those Evan and sabres concepts :cool:

edit: although i don't have a hatred for brown, i did think the color scheme would make anything look like plop.  then i remembered it's possible to foul up red, white and blue(see the Bills).  so any of these coulda been MUCH worse(thankfully all are good)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i really dig the color combo (has a classic yet modern feel to it), so i had to try something. http://www.geocities.com/qjjwave/brownsunis.gif

copy/paste

comments as usual wanted

BTW: Sabers i really like the concept, i really think it works well

and Discrim, as always lookin' good

Could you post that template. I think someone did before I got here & now I can't get it. Oh, yeah...

http://geocities.com/vicfurth2005/concepts/browns.gif

Not the caliber of the other ones, but I'm getting there.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

well it is a vector templete, and from your designs, i don't beleive you have a program that really deals with vecorized objects.I tried to create one off of that templete in Photomax pro, but it really didn't look very good. Sorry I can't help you out to much, but if you really want to try the blank vectorized templete, i have it here

Copy and Paste

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived