Bush petitions to have No. 5

floydnimrod

He aint gonna get it, that mental midget Brian Boswoth sued the NFL in an attempt to wear #44 as a linebacker. He argued that his marleting centered around that number from his collge days at Oklahoma. He lost and now is a draft failure footnote.

RobbyBox2.jpg

heh, just have 50-79 as ineligible numbers and be done with it. then again, I recall my second to last high school game, the other team's fullback was wearing #54.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't think it's a good idea to make an exception for one guy. If you do that how many players are going to cry foul that they weren't allowed to do it. Just make Reggie Bush play by the same rules as everybody else.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

heh, just have 50-79 as ineligible numbers and be done with it. then again, I recall my second to last high school game, the other team's fullback was wearing #54.

In HS you can play in the backfield with an ineligible number but youre just an ineligible reciever in the backfield.

Even through the darkest days....this fire burns...always

EAGLEZZZZ.png

I don't think it's a good idea to make an exception for one guy. If you do that how many players are going to cry foul that they weren't allowed to do it. Just make Reggie Bush play by the same rules as everybody else.

if the rule wasn't outdated the minute it was introduced, i'd agree with ya.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i dont think they should change a rule for this kid. and thats all he amounts to right now in the world of the Nfl at this moment. just some new kid, that hasnt even touched the ball once.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived