Oregon ducks all-white

gregchait

I'm not a big fan of College Football, but up late on Saturday flipping channels on the east coast, I noticed that the Oregon Ducks were wearing white jerseys with green numbers, no striping and white pants with no striping.

I thought it looked phenomenal, as I've always been a fan of the white-on-white look, however have never seen it with simply numbers and no stripes whatsoever.

- is this a new look for them or do they wear this combo frequently?

- what do you think of it?  

- is there any other team you can think of with no striping, simply just numbers on their uniforms?

grc

yanks_sig.gif

1) that's their full-time road...believe it or not.  

2) imo looks like my old practice uniform, but meh.

3) only other team i can think of is penn state's road, if you don't count that blue elastic at the end of the sleeves.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Good call...

Another thing to note, is there are no "tv numbers" on the sleeves  or shoulders, however if you look closely you can see the "OREGON" script very small on teh shoulders.  They also had the textured grid, which was the subject of a post from a little while back, however it is much less noticeable on an all-white jersey.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg....104.jpg

grc

yanks_sig.gif

University of Colorado has the all-white away jersey, sometimes.  They have something like 4 away jersey combinations they wear, but the most popular one the last few years is the all white with no stripes.  It's almost painful to look at IMO, because the home jerseys look so sharp with the black and gold, and the away's look like someone forgot to finish them.

University of Colorado has the all-white away jersey, sometimes. They have something like 4 away jersey combinations they wear, but the most popular one the last few years is the all white with no stripes. It's almost painful to look at IMO, because the home jerseys look so sharp with the black and gold, and the away's look like someone forgot to finish them.

*puts on thinking cap*

CU, if i am correct, has a black home jersey and a white road.  also, if i am correct, there is only one helmet, which is gold.  again, i wanna be correct and say they have plain gold pants, plain black pants, and plain white pants.  so what would be pants set #4?  *scratches head*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I could be wrong on this, but I believe CU has two sets of gold pants.  One is just plain gold, the other one is gold with stripes.  My best friend and I were trying to remember this detail last weekend, and neither of us are 100% positive, but we believe there are gold one's with stripes.

I could be wrong on this, but I believe CU has two sets of gold pants. One is just plain gold, the other one is gold with stripes. My best friend and I were trying to remember this detail last weekend, and neither of us are 100% positive, but we believe there are gold one's with stripes.

Nope... they have no stripes on anything in their uniform right now.

Archived