Quick'N'Dirty World Cup sigs

lost_limey

Could i request a canada  one? Yeah i know i know, i just want one with Canada in it. I'm a Brasil & Italy fan.

LOL, ya, but it's got the years they were in on the top and bottom, those will be empty on Canada. Dude, our soccer team is about as good as our economy. LOL :D

Better than the US then, no? haha.

I don't care if its blank, i just want a Canada one.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• 2 weeks later...
Could i request a canada  one? Yeah i know i know, i just want one with Canada in it. I'm a Brasil & Italy fan.

LOL, ya, but it's got the years they were in on the top and bottom, those will be empty on Canada. Dude, our soccer team is about as good as our economy. LOL :D

Actually, Canada qualified for the World Cup in Mexico 1986.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_national_soccer_team

It looks like you are just another Oiler fan who knows as much about hockey as you do about soccer. :P

Just kidding! I just can't cheer for the Oil. Ever.

Regret to inform youthat Canada did go to Mexico 86!

And we do know what soccer is about as we had our beloved CSL, which Winnipeg won the final championship (The Mita Cup) in.

Granted we did not score in our three losses to France, Hungary, and the USSR, BUT we did make a World Cup and almost made it to France 98.

So to those who don't think Canada has done anything in world soccer...shut up.

Forgot to comment on these when you first did them. Great job man. Like Jigga said, very clean and classy...Depending on how far USA gets I will be sporting it when I get back from my vacation. Great job again.

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived