Quick'N'Dirty World Cup sigs

lost_limey

SRBIJA I CRNA GORA: The Choice of a New Generation.

Does it not look like the Pepsi logo on the crest?

These are great, quick-n-dirty or otherwise.

mainescarf.png

That's a really old Australian logo lost_limey.

The ball logo you see on right side of this banner is the new logo.

00000027-image.jpg

liverpool-1.png

Damn, lost_limey, you did a good job with these. Very clean, very classy.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

That's a really old Australian logo lost_limey.

The ball logo you see on right side of this banner is the new logo.

00000027-image.jpg

Thanks, I'll fix that.

very nice.. only thing i dont like is the choppy england font.. isnt smooth like the others.

I'll see if I can clean up the wordmark, or I'll do one in the font style of most of the others.

This is a major nit-pick, LL, because these look great. On the Czech Republic banner, there is a diacritical mark missing. There should be a "hacek" (upside-down caret) above the "C" in "Cesko", designating that the "C" is pronounced like "CH" instead of "TS". Since other countries were spelled with diacritical marks, I figured I'd mention it. That aside, these are great - especially for "quick & dirty".

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Very nice.

One nitpick: My Dutch is getting rusty this last year, but to the best of my knowledge you only use "Nederlanden" with an article ("der Nederlanden"). If it's just the name of the country without an article, then it's "Nederland." No plural "en" allowed. I've certainly never seen "Nederlanden" used as a national team designation.

20082614447.png

These are awesome. Especially Croatia.

And another question...Jamaica isn't in it this year? (I don't keep up much with soccer.) Oh well...I'll pick another random country for my sig. :D

[edit] And I just noticed that the years that each country won is in an alternate color. That just pushes them over the top...excellent job, possibly the best signatures I've ever seen on the boards.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Could i request a canada one? Yeah i know i know, i just want one with Canada in it. I'm a Brasil & Italy fan.

LOL, ya, but it's got the years they were in on the top and bottom, those will be empty on Canada. Dude, our soccer team is about as good as our economy. LOL :D

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Archived