Cavs/nuggetsso i just flipped the game on, and i s

Chazberg

So I just flipped the game on, and I see Cleveland is wearing their red unis at home. Now, last I checked the NHL was the only league to change, and I thought NBA teams still wore white at home (except fpr alternates). And I know that the red unis are not an alternate. So what gives? And on a related note the new Cavs unis are awesome, Coca-Cola-can-looking or not.

So I just flipped the game on, and I see Cleveland is wearing their red unis at home. Now, last I checked the NHL was the only league to change, and I thought NBA teams still wore white at home (except fpr alternates). And I know that the red unis are not an alternate. So what gives? And on a related note the new Cavs unis are awesome, Coca-Cola-can-looking or not.

Orlando did this too in their home opener.  They're giving the home crowd the chance to see the new road uniform in person.  I see nothing wrong with it.

I suppose you were equally bothered with the Leafs wearing heritage whites last Saturday night, meaning the Flyers had to wear their home blacks in the Air Canada Centre.

What's the big deal?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

On a semi related note(the coke can reference), in my quest for uniform conspiracies, I've realized this one.  Like the Sabres changing to Red and Black with Adelphia(whose colors are Red and Black), the Houston Rockets changed to red and silver.  Funny, their brand new arena, the Toyota Center(Arena?) is sponsored by, well, Toyota.  Toyota's colors?  red and silver.  Granted, Toyota doesn't own the team, but the raised eyebrow is still there.

Back on topic, I noticed the Magic wearing blue at ome as well.  We have the Cavs and Magic, both with new unis this year wearing them at home.  Any team using the same unis as last year wearing their darks at home?

On a semi related note(the coke can reference), in my quest for uniform conspiracies, I've realized this one. Like the Sabres changing to Red and Black with Adelphia(whose colors are Red and Black), the Houston Rockets changed to red and silver. Funny, their brand new arena, the Toyota Center(Arena?) is sponsored by, well, Toyota. Toyota's colors? red and silver. Granted, Toyota doesn't own the team, but the raised eyebrow is still there.

on that note, I would say that we are fortunate that the Padres new ballpark will be named for Petco and not UPS!  :D

If any team ever adopted a colour scheme like UPS it would marka nother sign of the coming logo apocalipse(SP)....

What, like this combination?

p823276reg.jpg

Shouldn't have gone there, squirrel...  :laugh:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived