Tennesse Titans Proposed Team Names

AceTen

Jacksonville was never going to be the sharks, that was a old WFL team from the 70's they were the "Jaguars" from 1991 about the time expansion was announced , But there was a option for "Panthers" I believe . but Carolina got it first .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

At the time, I did a trademark search, and the NFL trademarked:

Vipers

Tornados

Pioneers

Tradition

Fury

Wolves

Commanders

Presidents

and Titans.

All of them as "Tennessee"

Tennessee Vipers sounds really cool. I always use Vipers when I relocate a team in Madden and need a new name.

(500th post!!! Woo Hoo!!)

Jacksonville was never going to be the sharks, that was a old WFL team from the 70's they were the "Jaguars" from 1991 about the time expansion was announced , But there was a option for "Panthers" I believe . but Carolina got it first .

The group that got the team trademarked Jacksonville Sharks the same day they trademarked Jacksonville Jaguars, in 1991, I'm guessing at the beginning of their effort to land a team. They probably just wanted to cover all the bases.

Vipers

Tornados

Pioneers

Tradition

Fury

Wolves

Commanders

Presidents

and Titans.

Tennessee Vipers sounds really cool. I always use Vipers when I relocate a team in Madden and need a new name.

I always use "Beavers" because I'm immature.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I think one of the names was Pioneers. I think.

I'm an idiot. You are right. I know you are right because I always say that Pioneers would have been my choice.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago."

:D

Vipers

Tornados

Pioneers

Tradition

Fury

Wolves

Commanders

Presidents

and Titans.

Vipers? I thought the NFL discouraged teams from wanting reptilian names...?

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Archived