Sacramento Kings Logo Package

GameCock82

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the new crown better. As for the king snake, I like it as it is. If I had to tell you the change anything, I say see what it looks like with the black and white reversed. But I like it how it is now.

I would love to see a uniform concept with this. Any plans for one?

I swear I've seen that font somewhere before, do you know that the name of it is?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Here you go, King's old school colors.

kingsthrowback.jpg

Wow , using the old school colours makes it look alot more better imo. More some reason it just stands out. Now you need some jerseys for them, and it would look even more better. Nice Job.

4kv29i.jpg

wow, it does look a lot better. When I first saw your logo, i was liking it but it just didn't scream purple/black. So instead of creating a whole color set, maybe adding the old school colors could help it out.

i am impress :D

kingsthrowback.jpg

Wow , using the old school colours makes it look alot more better imo. More some reason it just stands out. Now you need some jerseys for them, and it would look even more better. Nice Job.

They both look amazing, although I must say I prefer the black and purple colours...

CLM-1.png

kingsthrowback.jpg

Holy :censored:. The change in color scheme has made this concept 100x better.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

its funny how everyone on here complains about two tone blue NBA teams, but then slobbers all over a two tone blue color change. personally, i love them both and think they are great either way, just wanted to point out what i thought was really funny.

its funny how everyone on here complains about two tone blue NBA teams, but then slobbers all over a two tone blue color change. personally, i love them both and think they are great either way, just wanted to point out what i thought was really funny.

True, true. What's also funny is that a lot of people are down on the Sacto Kings for wearing purple, yet whenever an LA Kings hockey concept comes up, what do people call for? PURPLE in the color scheme.

Of all the teams in sports, a team like the Kings should wear purple. Since pre-Christian times, purple is the color of royalty - and by extension, of power and wealth. Only those who had the power and money to buy dyed purple fabrics wore the color. And as much as people lambasted the Sacto Kings for wearing the gold alts this year, what's been the standard of wealth for millenia? Gold! (Admittedly, it was a good idea poorly executed, and they were wretched looking uniforms.)

The old school colors are fine, but they were better off left in Kansas City (along with Reggie Theus and Mark Olberding). The black and purple is fine; adding some gold could be even finer.

As for this concept set... :wow: Amazing work, done very well. The king snake takes the name in another direction entirely, and incorporating elements from chess is very clever. No complaints, no suggestions.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Red white and blue too.

Archived