New Browns Uniforms

CBOhioU

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just what I thought.. UGH. I dont like it at all. I think white facemasks really make teams helmets pop. KC for example, I really like their helmet and white facemask. Used to love the browns orange and white also. This, I dont like at all.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I like it because the facemasks don't pop.

Facemasks should blend in. The gray is perfect - white is too flashy.

I agree, with what you said. Just bring back memories of when everyone had grey facemask...

4kv29i.jpg

I love the grey facemasks and the white pants set with the thin stripes, as well as the loss of the orange pants (they looked like they belonged in a 1970s kitchen appliance set, right next to the avocado-colored blender). I HATE the solid brown pants. It looks like they crapped themselves at the sight of the Steelers. The idea of brown pants is a good one and could work, but only if they had stripes.

I agree...I love the gray face masks and wish that they would add some stripes to those brown pants. They are too plain without stripes.

What brown pants? They never wore any. Some of the players are wearing brown shorts during these offseason workouts, that's all.

ClevelandBrowns_UN_2006-9999_SOL.jpg

PANTONE says so (see page 3 of this thread), so it must be truth.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On a related note, I've never understood why teams feel the need to come out with 20 different varieties of uniform pants. It's not like it boosts merchandise sales, because nobody buys football pants. Most of the times it just ends up looking like crap, because there is one combination that works better than all the others.

The Chiefs used to go with red pants on the road and white pants at home in the 60s, and I think the Dolphins revived this style when they came out with their teal pants to go with their white jerseys in the mid '90s. But both of these combinations were always worn--there wasn't an option for which pants went with which jersey. I'm not sure who was the first team to do that. Anybody know anything else about this?

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived