New Browns Uniforms

CBOhioU

I posted this last night, and then wimped out and took it down...

...I'm feeling generous again...here is the OFFICIAL Browns' set:

ClevelandBrowns_UN_2006-9999_SOL.jpg

Don't know if these Brown pants will ever see the light of day, but check out the second pair of White pants (with thinner striping), and the DARK Gray facemasks...

YES!!! I've been wanting them to add brown pants for years. I think that they will look sweet in white jerseys & brown pants. And the 2 pairs of whites with thin & wide strips AWESOME!!! :notworthy:

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the rookie photo shoot in LA on the 20th of May:

brown4po.jpg

Looks SHARP.

Very Penn State-like. Nice!

It is too bad that pro teams don't have all one type of helmet. Schutt helmets like this one ALWAYS look better and on a clean looking uniform like this, it always looks sharp. If you have a clean uniform and have a Riddell helmet on with a dopey facemask, it cheapens the whole uniform look.

Just my opinion though.

So the home look will be Brown over white, I'm assuming. That'd be too bad, because I actually preferred the white on white home look.

Will the standard road uniform still be white over white? I don't think white over brown will look bad at all, but I can't see the Browns changing that iconic look on the road.

All the same, the AL is incredibly dumb. Incredibly. There are a million owners whose initials should be on uniforms before Al Lerner.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

now seeing pictures of this uniform, I have to admit that it is a rather clean but yet conservative looking uniform. Not bad at all. I would likt to see a thin orange white orange stripe on the brown pants however. If some could put this on the board for the Browns fans to see it would be greatly appreciated. I also wonder if they're going to where the pants with the thicker stripes at home and the thinner stripes on the road......jump in anytime Browns fans!!!!

now seeing pictures of this uniform, I have to admit that it is a rather clean but yet conservative looking uniform. Not bad at all. I would likt to see a thin orange white orange stripe on the brown pants however. If some could put this on the board for the Browns fans to see it would be greatly appreciated. I also wonder if they're going to where the pants with the thicker stripes at home and the thinner stripes on the road......jump in anytime Browns fans!!!!

I would really appreciate if the image I posted NOT get posted anywhere else, but I also realize that I'm a little late in saying so...

:therock:

I would really appreciate if the image I posted NOT get posted anywhere else, but I also realize that I'm a little late in saying so...

Hmm....at this point, that request seems like a "moo point."

Oh, nevermind.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I appreciate the fact that they look retro, and they are very clean and classic uniforms, but I like the white facemasks and the brown/orange/brown stripes on the pants, and I love the orange pants. Having two white pants is ridiculous, by the way.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

what about the site where the template came from?

It's not from a site (at least, not one viewable by the general public anyway)...it's from the NFL Style Guide.

I am sure I read somewhere the AL was getting ditched. I can see the Bears keeping GSH, but AL wasn't quite in that league to be memorialized as such, was he? I mean, the Bengals don't have PB on their sleeves and they sure could, seeing as how he invented much of the modern game.

I appreciate the fact that they look retro, and they are very clean and classic uniforms, but I like the white facemasks and the brown/orange/brown stripes on the pants, and I love the orange pants. Having two white pants is ridiculous, by the way.

two pair of white pants, with the only difference being the width of the stripe? Huh?

I've seen the jerseys(replicas) in person at a mall here in Cleveland, and all of you who are in a panic that they have a greyish-brown look to them...fear not!!! The photo from the Reebok website is a horrible misrepresentation of what they really look like. Other posts have suggested that they have gone from a milk chocolate brown to a special dark brown...this would probably be the best way to describe the color brown they chose...it is very dark, almost black, but these are just replicas.

I really like the stripes on the sleeves now! This is how the jerseys were back in the day(50's and 60's). I always hated the brown stripes separating the orange and white stripes. I was also a little disappointed in the "AL" still being on the sleeve...I'd like to see "PB" for Paul Brown instead.

CurrDawg

I've seen the jerseys(replicas) in person at a mall here in Cleveland, and all of you who are in a panic that they have a greyish-brown look to them...fear not!!! The photo from the Reebok website is a horrible misrepresentation of what they really look like. Other posts have suggested that they have gone from a milk chocolate brown to a special dark brown...this would probably be the best way to describe the color brown they chose...it is very dark, almost black, but these are just replicas.

I really like the stripes on the sleeves now! This is how the jerseys were back in the day(50's and 60's). I always hated the brown stripes separating the orange and white stripes. I was also a little disappointed in the "AL" still being on the sleeve...I'd like to see "PB" for Paul Brown instead.

CurrDawg

Has no one read any of my many posts on this subject??? Not only in this thread (a couple of times), but in at least two or three other posts in various threads for months now.

THE BROWN DIDN'T CHANGE. IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME FABRIC COLOR AS IT HAS BEEN SINCE 1999.

Thank you very much.

KillingJoke.jpg

Archived