Sabres T-Shirt I designed

buffalofan2106

here is a t-shirt I made the other day for the Sabres... I left off a few players that played sparingly during the year because it didn't fit the rows, but I will be re-doing it and adding them, especially since it looks like they will be playing with all the injuries we've had.

what do you think?

shirtfront.jpg

shirtback.jpg

thanks for the kind words...

I wanted it to be a shirt about the TEAM... that's why I designed the front that way. I wanted something simple that said TEAM. I had other designs, but when it came down to it, I went with this because this team may only be together for this year and I wanted it to say (show) how hard they work and work together. I agree though, the front isn't the best design in the world.

I'm going to add Peters, Janik and Jillson, and make new ones for my family and friends this weekend.

burgess, where do you live? Buffalo?

having made myself some DIY tees (and in a couple cases, even sewing together my own jerseys), I can respect this. B) yeah, this is tight.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's fine the way it is, its the Sabres team font (i have that from that NHL font pack, its great). Why not use the Sabres font for a Sabres t-shirt, right.

Looks great, if you make a black one like that, i'd be interested in contacting you to purchase one.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived