Canada Soccer Redo

JamieRose

okay, i was going through the logos for the FIFA clubs of North America, and i saw the canada logo...its been used since 1974, and it shows. I decided to do a little upgrading for them.

Now, don't bite my head off because i used black. Canada teams have been adding black to their scheme in recent years, so i was just doing it so they fit in.

This is also the first good logo i've EVER made!

CanadaFC.png

First

Canada1.png

Second

Canada2.png

And the intimindating black Keeper

Canada3.png

since this is my second soccer concept, i would greatly appreciate some C&C

TDZiMMB.png

I love the red one, and I do think the crest needs some black outlines...maybe try striping the white one with another shade of white...but otherwise its a nice concept.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I really don't like it. It looks pretty amateurish, the leaf just sitting on the ball, or whatever it is supposed to convey. All you did was take out the "Canada" part of the logo and put the leaf directly on the soccerball. That's not really changing the logo much. I don't like the shield. If anything, i'd want a proper shield for canada and maybe darken the red a little. The Canadian hockey jersies have some gray and black in it, wouldn't be too bad to add those to the "NEW" logo someone decides to make.

I like this Canadian Soccer Logo

Way better.

Yes it is old, but hey it works.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I really don't like it. It looks pretty amateurish

as i stated, this is about the second-thrid logo i've ever made, i'm pretty amateurish.

All you did was take out the "Canada" part of the logo and put the leaf directly on the soccerball. That's not really changing the logo much.

true, i liked the idea, but the canada stuck in the middle looked a little awkward to me. besides i was going for more of an update than a whole new thing.

anyway, like i said, i'm a uniform designer trying to branch out into logos, and so for its not going too well. i'll get to working on the white jerseys a little bit later today..

TDZiMMB.png

Man that is amazing. I have been trying to come up with an idea to make a new logo for canadian soccer. It will will most likely never be used in the FIFA World Cup or anything like that but it's very nice nevertheless. I think it fits in a bit more with the logos of other countries and with our hockey, baseball, and basketball logos aswell. Good job StatikGS. :flagcanada:

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Can anybody give me a link to a Canadian soccer shirt? Ive been looking all over but I can't find one. I actually want to buy one too, but I need to find out what it looks like first!

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

68ca380c.png

better, worse, butt ugly?

i like this logo a lot. The black helps bring out certain aspects of the logo. I looks like its popping out. The home and away uniforms are nice but i don't really like the black one. I would use a different template the one you use makes everything really square

Archived