College Football Schedule Sigs

footballfiji

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the ILLINOIS schedule is wrong. I heard that the Big Ten dropped them down to the South Suburban Catholic Conference in and around Chicago. Their season now opens at Mount Carmel before a homestand with Brother Rice and Marist.

I think the ILLINOIS schedule is wrong. I heard that the Big Ten dropped them down to the South Suburban Catholic Conference in and around Chicago. Their season now opens at Mount Carmel before a homestand with Brother Rice and Marist.

0-3 to start the season. Harsh. :D

memphisglossy.png

Dude, these are awesome. I don't mind that the helmets are "cartoony" because you have all of the helmets done in a consistent manner.

Oh, and that Army one is simply outstanding. Great, GREAT photo.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ULL.jpg

I'm really glad you got to the UL Lafayette schedule. So many folks pay no attention to my fine university. That being said, it appears that your McNeese State logo is wrong. Currently, you're showing a dark blue helmet with an "A" and a "T" on it. McNeese has a yellow helmet with a cowboy or something and an "M".

Archived