MLB Futures Game

MJWalker45

Watching the futures game right now. The jerseys actually look pretty good. USA is wearing red jerseys with yellow and black striping. World is wearing the black jersey similar tot he American League.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I dont know about you guys, but I cant wait to see this template used for all 30 major league teams.

pics?

nothing is official yet, but I have heard rumors about it. They have worn that template as the BP in the 2005 All Star game in Detroit and as a BP in the World Baseball Classic.

I dont know about you guys, but I cant wait to see this template used for all 30 major league teams.

pics?

nothing is official yet, but I have heard rumors about it. They have worn that template as the BP in the 2005 All Star game in Detroit and as a BP in the World Baseball Classic.

Yeah, the rumor dropped here back in March. It was that MLB was ditching the current Majestic BP jersey in favor of the new template that was being used in the WBC and now at the ASG. The material feels like an Umbro soccer jersey. I think MLB Shop says it's Cool Base.

Everyone gets new BP jerseys next year made out of the new material. Don't know if it was ever confirmed beyond that initial discussion.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

As long as Cleveland doesn't just stick the "I" logo on them I'll be happy

Hey... I LIKE the I logo! And I'm a Tribe fan. Now, I don't like it as much as Chief Wahoo, but I can't wear Chief Wahoo to work (there is someone here it would offend, and he's a friend, so I'd prefer to avoid offending him) but I wear the I logo all the time without a problem.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

reminds me of japan's wbc jerseys

you mean all of the WBC BP unis, they all used that template.

really, i didn't know that but they seem similar to the unis japan used during the whole classic.

Futures games- full.getty-71313736mh036_xm_satellite__6_29_44_pm.jpg

Japan- _41466076_japancel203.jpg

SGE.BJV81.210306121952.photo00.quicklook.default-155x245.jpg

Archived