Baltimore Orioles Conept

patsox

(Stolen from the anti-ball and glove crew)

Death to the Happy Bird.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Other than adding some piping and the bird logo on the caps, what exactly did you do to these? No creativity at all. At least your concepts are getting marginally neater, and even that's a stretch on the BP concept (which is a step backwards from what they currently have).

QPR%20Sig.png

It doesn't look like you did much here patsox. I'm not feeling how the stripes under the armpits change from orange to white. The homes and roads look basically the same, other than changing the cap logo to the cartoon oriole, which I like, however I prefer the current oriole. I think using the cartoon oriole only on the alt would work better. For the road jersey, put Baltimore on it instead of Orioles. It would look sweet if you did that. For the Sunday alt, I like how you used the old wordmark, and cartoon oriole, basically going retro. The only thing I would change on the Sunday alt is the piping. You made the piping gray and I don't see gray anywhere else in the Orioles' logo. The primary logo is good, though personally I prefer their current primary, however your primary logo would work fine with me too. Give it another shot patsox, you got some potential here IMO.

Patsox, patsox, patsox, it would take half the time it took to make the whole concept to clean these up.

I wouldn't talk <_<

You wouldn't talk!? At least my work is neat before I post it! show me one sloppy thing I've done, c'mon I dare ya!

Archived