Tampa Typhoon

DomTheAthlete29

I know back during the Ray of Hope contest someone entered a team by the name of the Tampa Typhoon. I liked the name, and thus why I voted for them. PISTONStheNextDYNASTY created a logo for me for the EA Sports football league, if anyone wants to join PM him, it is free. I wanted to create a crossover for baseball so here it is.

Typhoon.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I like um. Just a few tweeks, first try to put just one shoulder logo on the homes and aways. And maye the typhoon around the "TT" for a third logo.

MonitorLightningCCSLC.pngMonitorUSFCCSLC.pngMonitorBuccaneersCCSLC.pngMonitorRaysCCSLC.pngMonitorCarlEdwardsCCSLC.png

Two muffins are in an oven when one says to the other, "Man, it's hot in here." The other says, "Holy crap, a talking muffin!!"

Your best work yet. Very nice. Minimal, but understated and classy rather than bland.

Other than fixing the sleeve patch where Florida is reversed, the only other suggestion I have for you would be to fill in the "TT" on the alternate cap logo. Blue letters on a blue background are hard to read. Either fill them in with white, outlined orange, or go orange, outlined white.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

O.K. I had to do it:

fonzsigcd9.png

:D

Now getting to the concept, All-around great effort, the only thing I'd suggest is switching the alternate cap with the home/away cap. But that's it.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

America only has hurricanes. That wouldn't make any sense. In the North Pacific west of the dateline, it's a typhoon

ya who cares? Its a good name, I'm not trying to me politicaly correct.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Wow. I made the logo and din't notice that, but now I do. I guess I just don't think like you guys. :P Maybe I should pay more attention to that kind of stuff. This is only my third logo concept. Anyways, if there are any changes you guys can think of that I can make, so it doesn't look that way, please tell me.

Dom, besides the logo looking like that, even though I made it, I like the concept.

here are the rest of the logos, maybe with the outline, they look a little less like that.:

typhoon4.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived